Pandora Auto-Skip

Discus and support Pandora Auto-Skip in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to report a bug on pandora that when the app is snaped and you click skip it skip over many songs and ads in turn using all of your skips.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IronLordNirwen, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Pandora Auto-Skip

I would like to report a bug on pandora that when the app is snaped and you click skip it skip over many songs and ads in turn using all of your skips. I am very displissed and would so say there is no way to look back at songs you previously listened to, skipped
    or disliked. That is all

:)

IronLordNirwen, Jan 1, 2015
  2. JTAC5
    JTAC5 Guest
    who wants the snap back on the console?

I miss it SOOOOOO much, I used to watch my personal youtube playlists while playing games, but now all I can do is either use Pandora (which sometimes has good stuff and sometimes takes 10 seconds to skip to next song by going to the app) or by using youtube
    on my phone...

JTAC5, Jan 1, 2015
  3. JohnVore
    JohnVore Guest
    Atmos Problem

What in the HELL is microsft doing. I hate switching back and forth. I run Directv into my xbox. I want to use Dolby Surround so all my speakers are active. Also with Atmos active Pandora is two channel. Xbox should know what we are listening to and auto
    switch.

JohnVore, Jan 1, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Pandora Auto-Skip

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pandora skip game