Palworld PC - Xbox Game Pass PC - Sugestão

Discus and support Palworld PC - Xbox Game Pass PC - Sugestão in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Olá, eu sou um usuário do Xbox Pass PC e estou gostando muito dos jogos disponíveis na plataforma. No entanto, eu gostaria de pedir uma atenção... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WillianVasques, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Palworld PC - Xbox Game Pass PC - Sugestão

Olá, eu sou um usuário do Xbox Pass PC e estou gostando muito dos jogos disponíveis na plataforma. No entanto, eu gostaria de pedir uma atenção especial para a atualização dos jogos que também estão na Steam, como o Palworld. Eu percebi que a versão do Palworld no Xbox Pass PC está um pouco atrasada em relação à versão da Steam, o que me deixa frustrado por não poder aproveitar as novidades e as correções do jogo. Eu sei que a atualização depende da aprovação da Microsoft, mas eu gostaria de saber se há alguma previsão de quando isso vai acontecer. Eu acho que isso é importante para manter a satisfação dos usuários e a competitividade da plataforma. Por favor, deem uma agilizada nisso, pois eu estou ansioso para jogar a versão mais atualizada do Palworld. Obrigado pela atenção e pelo ótimo serviço.

Hi, I'm an Xbox Pass PC user and I'm really enjoying the games available on the platform. However, I would like to ask for special attention to updating games that are also on Steam, such as Palworld. I noticed that the Xbox Pass PC version of Palworld is a little behind the Steam version, which makes me frustrated that I can't take advantage of the game's new features and fixes. I know that the update depends on Microsoft's approval, but I would like to know if there is any estimate of when this will happen. I think this is important to maintain user satisfaction and the platform's competitiveness. Please speed this up as I'm looking forward to playing the most updated version of Palworld. Thank you for your attention and the great service.

submitted by /u/WillianVasques
    [link] [comments]

/u/WillianVasques, Jan 22, 2024
  2. The Person1 Win User

on new pc i cant play games on pc games pass, but i can play on steam

Any game i try on pc games pass like Palworld is not working,

but when i use a different application for games like Steam, the games on steam are working.

so it seems to me to be a pc games pass issue?

thanks for answering
  3. [EX] Win User

Palworld for PC not working??

Hi,

the game is still a βeta version and you can report any issue to:

support_palworld_c@pocketpair.jp
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Palworld cross platform on xbox and pc with no game pass will it work?

Hi there Milana, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you purchase Palworld through the Xbox Store on PC, you will be able to play with your friend who is playing on an Xbox console because that specific game supports Cross-Play between those two versions of the game. However, it has to be specifically that version and not the one purchased through Steam. You don't need to have a Game Pass subscription on PC to play with your Xbox friend, don't worry.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Kiesey Win User

Game Pass Family sharing

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

If I buy Ultimate on my pc will it also work for Xbox?

Game Pass Ultimate contains Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, EA Play (XBOX & PC), Cloud Gaming, and Xbox Live Gold. So yes, it will work on Xbox and PC.
Thema:

Palworld PC - Xbox Game Pass PC - Sugestão

1. Palworld PC - Xbox Game Pass PC - Sugestão - Similar Threads - Palworld Game Pass

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  5. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  6. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...: Hi wo i want to buy this game "PALWORLD" FROM THE GERMANY REGION BECAUSE I HAVE SOME ACCOUNT BALANCE ON THE GERMANY REGION THEN CHANGE TO MY CURRENT REGION IM GONNA KEEP THE GAME AND BEING ABLE TO...
  8. Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working: Every time I try to switch to multiplayer it switches to off 0ee19075-e2df-4dd4-b4ed-37d37edc584f
  9. Xbox problem with palworld or smth

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problem with palworld or smth: I have a problem with palworld that it is not updated on a regular basis, as is the case on the Steam platform, thus misleading players who would like to play the latest version of the game,...
  10. Palworld On Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Palworld On Xbox: Who is looking forward to this monster catching game coming to Xbox? 9f8097f7-ee6f-465a-acbd-7e98d12d8633