Pal or ntsc games both work on mine

Discus and support Pal or ntsc games both work on mine in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey guys i have my xbox 360 console from north america, I was shopping for games split screen so i can play with my sister. I came across pal and ntsc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ARSHNOOR SINGH, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Pal or ntsc games both work on mine

hey guys i have my xbox 360 console from north america, I was shopping for games split screen so i can play with my sister. I came across pal and ntsc versions i had the console from last 5 years and never payed attention to that. I went looking for the
    version and saw that i had pal and ntsc versions of different games and every of them works fine. Now i am confused wether i should buy pal or ntsc.

i am on xbox 360 S.

any help appreciated.

regards arshnoor

:)

ARSHNOOR SINGH, Nov 5, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

When it comes to the Xbox 360, it's always best to go for the correct format for the console. So if the console is a PAL console, buy PAL games, and the same for NTSC console, go for NTSC games.
  3. ARSHNOOR SINGH Win User

ps:- I just saw that i have about 8 or 9 disks and 5 of them are pal while 3 of them are ntsc.

I wanted to buy a fifa but i don't know whether pal should be ideal or ntsc, disks are non-returnable so buying the wrong one would be waste of money please help.
  4. StefanNeubauer Win User

problem with start up just danse 2014

the Problem is: a console or a game purchased in europe is using PAL Standards, USA is using NTSC Standards, and both do not mix well, so the game wont start unless both are either PAL or both are NTSC.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Disc is in the wrong region

Usually consoles and games in the US are made for NTSC and in the UK they are coded for PAL. Unless the disc is region free, NTSC discs will only work on a NTSC console and PAL will only work on PAL.

It sounds like the disc you got is not region free, so it will not work on your console.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Games With Gold : No Sufficient space

yes darksouls is PAL and NTSC specific so downloading a NTSC content from the US wont work on a PAL console (found on the back of your console)

there is no alternative

pal/ntsc content is based on the region of the account since PAL isn't needed in NTSC regions
Thema:

1. Pal or ntsc games both work on mine - Similar Threads - Pal ntsc games

2. Xbox 360 PAL & NTSC hdmi and Power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 PAL & NTSC hdmi and Power brick: Does My xbox 360 pal And hdtv support ntsc and pal if i hooked a hdmi , they say if my xbox is pal there is pal setting but w)hen i connect hdmi the pal setting is gone and i can still play PAL...
  3. NTSC 360 Game Bully Scholarship Edition not working on PAL Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NTSC 360 Game Bully Scholarship Edition not working on PAL Series X: Hi, I accidentally bought the NTSC version of Bully Scholarship Edition and while it works fine on my PAL XBOX One X the disc even will be recognised when inserted in my PAL Series X. The One X...
  4. Will a PAL original Xbox game play on my NTSC Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a PAL original Xbox game play on my NTSC Xbox 360?: I really want to play the Futurama game but I wanna know if it will work. Will it? a7ff44b4-3351-4653-96f1-32122cfba549
  5. pal game or ntsc game dont know whether console is pal or ntsc

in XBoX on Consoles
    pal game or ntsc game dont know whether console is pal or ntsc: hello i have my xbox 360 console from north america.I was shopping for games, I came across pal and ntsc versions i had the console from last 5 years and never payed attention to that. I went...
  6. Can i play ntsc region game on my pal region xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play ntsc region game on my pal region xbox 360?: And if yes how? The xbox says this is unrecognized disc Or the disc scratched I no have any more idea 833b4e99-9508-4f8c-bac6-db3d8504e7f9
  7. PAL / NTSC Game Sonic Unleashed bought and can't play in Europe (PAL)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAL / NTSC Game Sonic Unleashed bought and can't play in Europe (PAL): A few weeks ago I bought game "Sonic Unleashed" that is PAL/NTSC on Xbox store. When I started it, it says wrong disc format message. I was looking EVERYWHERE and the only answer was, that i...
  8. PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360: Hello, I recently received a copy of FIFA '06 (one of my all time favorites) from a friend. I found out that the game is from Europe and is a PAL copy. To my knowledge there is no region...
  9. NTSC game on PAL xbox360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NTSC game on PAL xbox360?: Hi everyone!!! Does anyone know if a NTSC game can work on a XBOX360 PAL version (bought in 2012)? Thanks for your support. 5f08a858-b623-4c64-9db7-5d226db71277
  10. ntsc game on pal 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ntsc game on pal 360: just got Christmas present from usa fifa 16 but unable to play as its showing region lock ANY HELP PLEASE fbe6114f-4881-4c42-a086-813c3751a227