Pairing Xbox One

Discus and support Pairing Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, 1- How do I pair Xbox One with Surface RT? I heard (seen) you can stream audio and video from Surface on Xbox via Device menu. 2- How do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GazIsfahan, Jan 4, 2014.

1. GazIsfahan
    GazIsfahan Guest

Pairing Xbox One

Hello,

1- How do I pair Xbox One with Surface RT? I heard (seen) you can stream audio and video from Surface on Xbox via Device menu.

2- How do I pair Xbox One controller with Surface RT? So I can play surface games with Xbox one controller.

Thanks, Shahriar

:)

GazIsfahan, Jan 4, 2014
  2. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    Head Set Qs

To the left of the ear piece is a pairing button just like the controllers. You click the xbox pairing button than the pairing button on the ear piece. It is all in one.

COD 2 HALO, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Win 10 ask me for a pairing code for Xbox one s controller

Hi guys,

Win 10 ask me for a pairing code for Xbox one s controller. What is the pairing code?????

AlexLightSpeed, Jan 4, 2014
  4. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest

Pairing Xbox One

1. you need to either use media player, xbox music or xbox video to stream. (i personally like media player you can make playlists)

2. MS has said there will be support with the controller about a month ago i think and we haven't herd anything since. However this is a group that is attempting to make the drivers to work, but be warned its not official and could damage/ make things not
    work if done improperly

proneto911, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Pairing Xbox One