Pairing up controller Xbox One limited edition Halo 5 - Guardian

Discus and support Pairing up controller Xbox One limited edition Halo 5 - Guardian in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased this controller and have trouble pairing it up with Xbox One. I followed instructions that come with it "Quick Setup Guide". I did "Press... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HaloBoss082015, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Pairing up controller Xbox One limited edition Halo 5 - Guardian

I purchased this controller and have trouble pairing it up with Xbox One. I followed instructions that come with it "Quick Setup Guide".

I did "Press and hold connect button on the controller for 3 sec" - I did

Manual says that Led xbox logo button on controller will blink but it does not

When i press that logo button it does start blinking

Then i press connect button on the side of console then xbox logo on the console start blinking

at this point both (console and controller) are blinking for a while and then they stop

controller is not paired up...

I changed batteries and also went back to store to swap it but that didnt help.

Any suggestions?

:)

HaloBoss082015, Dec 26, 2015
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    IntenseJames, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Halo 5 Console code exchange???

Hello

The support page on this matter only states the Limited Collector’s Edition of Halo 5: Guardians, but since you do have to contact official support for it you can always ask them if the code from the console is valid for this exchange as well. Just be aware
    that you will only get the disc, you won't get it in a case because the case itself is supplied in the Limited Collector’s Edition of Halo 5: Guardians.

Disc swap information for Halo5: Guardians

support.xbox.com/.../halo-5-guardians-disc-swap

FearedNightmare, Dec 26, 2015
  4. hiwired
    hiwired Guest

Please plug controller in by USB to the Xbox. A firmware update may be required you will be asked to do so when you plug controller in

hiwired, Dec 26, 2015
  5. I dont have usb cable that i can use

HaloBoss082015, Dec 26, 2015
  6. hiwired
    hiwired Guest
    You would need a USB cable these Are some time the same as a cell phone charger

hiwired, Dec 26, 2015
  7. all my phones are iPhones ):

I can get usb cable tomorrow i was juts hoping to get this working now

HaloBoss082015, Oct 31, 2018
  8. hiwired Win User

Please plug controller in by USB to the Xbox. A firmware update may be required you will be asked to do so when you plug controller in
  9. HaloBoss082015 Win User

all my phones are iPhones ):

I can get usb cable tomorrow i was juts hoping to get this working now
  10. hiwired Win User

You would need a USB cable these Are some time the same as a cell phone charger
  11. HaloBoss082015 Win User

I dont have usb cable that i can use
  12. FearedNightmare Win User

Halo 5 Console code exchange???

Hello

The support page on this matter only states the Limited Collector’s Edition of Halo 5: Guardians, but since you do have to contact official support for it you can always ask them if the code from the console is valid for this exchange as well. Just be aware
    that you will only get the disc, you won't get it in a case because the case itself is supplied in the Limited Collector’s Edition of Halo 5: Guardians.

Disc swap information for Halo5: Guardians

support.xbox.com/.../halo-5-guardians-disc-swap
Thema:

1. Pairing up controller Xbox One limited edition Halo 5 - Guardian - Similar Threads - Pairing controller limited

2. Hdmi not working after trying to pair a controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hdmi not working after trying to pair a controller.: So after 3 systems having hdmi issues i still decided to stay with xbox for whatever dumb reason. Regardless i got this one fixed awhile ago and it was working fine until a month ago 4k stopped...
  3. Xbox controller won't enter pairing mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller won't enter pairing mode: hello! so ive been trying to connect my xbox controller to my ipad for an hour now and it just won't connect. it flashes for a split second before the controller just turns off. does anyone know...
  4. xbox one controller pairing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller pairing issue: We recently helped our daughter move from college to back home for the summer. During the move, her (original) xbox one somehow lost its left side panel (pic) where the pairing button is. We are...
  5. My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...: I purchased a new xbox elite series 2 core controller. Yesterday I tried connecting it to my pc via Bluetooth but controller is not going into pairing mode (holding pairing button for 3 seconds)....
  6. Xbox X controller no longer pairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X controller no longer pairs.: My Xbox ONE X controller no longer pairs to my console. It seems to be since it updated 14/04. I have tried all troubleshooting suggested and still doesn't work. It's not interference as was fine...
  7. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  8. Xbox controller wont pair to pc via micro usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller wont pair to pc via micro usb: My xbox one controller wont pair to my pc properly when I connect the end and front of the micro usb to the controller and the pc I have to hold the guide button to turn it on and it pairs to my...
  9. Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement: I'm having problems connecting my xbox controller to my PC since I replaced my MOBA, the last one was a B350 and I buyed an bluetooth adapter Realtek 5.0 to connect my Xbox Controller to it, after...
  10. Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode: I hold the sync button either constantly or for 3 seconds like most tutorials suggest but it just blinks for around 10 seconds and returns to the solid glow without ever appearing in my MacBook’s...