pairing my bluetooth- equipped gaming chair with xbox 360

Discus and support pairing my bluetooth- equipped gaming chair with xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two new gaming chairs that connect fine with xbox 360 via cables but when i try to pair the gaming chairs with xbox wirelessly, it doesn' t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoldFrame56656, Jan 4, 2014.

1. pairing my bluetooth- equipped gaming chair with xbox 360

I have two new gaming chairs that connect fine with xbox 360 via cables but when i try to pair the gaming chairs with xbox wirelessly, it doesn' t connect or complete the pairing attempt.

:)

SoldFrame56656, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Bluetooth Conectability

Hello! ive looked everywhere and ive yet to get a definitive answer, does Xbox One have Bluetooth Conectabiltity? like if I wanted to connect my Bluetooth earpiece, a Bluetooth speaker, or a Gaming Chair that connects via Bluetooth I wanna get, I wanna know
    if it will work on Xbox One before I buy anything. If anyone has an answer id be very greatful

EPIC MICKY FAIL, Jan 4, 2014
  3. PetryBosch
    PetryBosch Guest
    Xbox One Controller Wireless PC adapter shows up as ethernet connection with no internet access, disconnects me from primary ethernet adapter.

Hi,

Does your pc have a build-in bluetooth device ?

If so, try pairing the controller with bluetooth.

PetryBosch, Jan 4, 2014
  4. pteslate
    pteslate Guest

Enjoy using the chairs with the wire. I highly doubt you'll ever get it paired wirelessly.

pteslate, Jan 5, 2014
  5. MisterSwitch
    MisterSwitch Guest
    MisterSwitch, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: