Painful live chat. Totally useless

Discus and support Painful live chat. Totally useless in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am really disappointed. I purchased a new xbox one x and in the box I received a voucher to redeem a 14 day trial for xbox live gold. Tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by APSTOODLE, Jul 5, 2018.

1. APSTOODLE
    APSTOODLE Guest

I am really disappointed. I purchased a new xbox one x and in the box I received a voucher to redeem a 14 day trial for xbox live gold.

Tried to redeem the code and an error msg pops up "code expired". I then spent 45 painful minutes on the live chat sending photos of my receipt and the voucher only to be told they now need it in a Word doc. Then I got disconnected and couldn't get back
    to the chat to sort it out. I gave up trying and did not redeem my 14 day trial. Waste of time trying to sort the issue out and my time is certainly worth more than the $5 voucher I was promised.

:)

APSTOODLE, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Jamoff
    Jamoff Guest
    Xbox One error code: 0x87c4000f

Been having this problem since yesterday, not being able to view my achievements on any device. Getting error messages on xbox one and xbox.com. Tried contacting twitter support, totally useless. Tried xbox chat support, totally useless. Need some answers!
    Only want to know if achievements that we unlock whilst this is going on will unlock after this is resolved.

Jamoff, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Telboy137
    Telboy137 Guest
    MS JIG Totally useless

MS Jigsaw stopped working just weeks ago. It shows 'signing in', and then won't go any further, and after a while comes up with a message that the 'in-app' purchase isn't available and I should choose something else. I haven't made any in-app purchases.
    I'm on Windows 10. When is this going to be fixed. ,

Telboy137, Jul 5, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

try contacting support by phone.

Maybe they can help you

CrazY1985, Jul 5, 2018
  5. It would be best to contact Support via chat or voice on this, do not contact Ambassador support as they will not be able to assist in this.

Provide the chat or voice with your support call ID, should be on the email you received

Contact Us | Xbox Support

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Nov 2, 2018
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

try contacting support by phone.

Maybe they can help you
  7. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

It would be best to contact Support via chat or voice on this, do not contact Ambassador support as they will not be able to assist in this.

Provide the chat or voice with your support call ID, should be on the email you received

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  8. Jamoff Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87c4000f

Been having this problem since yesterday, not being able to view my achievements on any device. Getting error messages on xbox one and xbox.com. Tried contacting twitter support, totally useless. Tried xbox chat support, totally useless. Need some answers!
    Only want to know if achievements that we unlock whilst this is going on will unlock after this is resolved.
  9. chrisskinkis Win User

can't Sign into Live even with good connection. error 0x87DD000F

I'm having the same exact issue. Such a pain for an always online console. I can't even play my owned digital copies of games. This thing is useless when live doesn't work.
  10. Praetorian VIII Win User

Are the AA guns totally useless?

[quote user="DriedPooh"]

there fine went 13-0 today using one.

battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3

[/quote]

Kharg Island Rush doesn't count.

It's the only map I've played where the AA gun on the carrier has a clear line of sight to the defenders allowing you to shoot infantry and land vehicles. Try going 13-0 using the ones on Caspian Border or Kharg Island Conquest where there's hills and containers
    and junk blocking off 98% of your view.

That's why I call BS on that other guy who said he went 22-0 on Firestorm CQ with one. Even if he did get some kills, eventually aircraft would have got the hint and stayed away. And you can't see the objectives from the AA so he didn't get infantry kills.
Thema:

1. Painful live chat. Totally useless - Similar Threads - Painful live chat

2. Painfully slow doanload speed on the PC xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Painfully slow doanload speed on the PC xbox app: Iv tried everything from reinstalling the app to the netsh and ipconfig resets and every other tip to increase the download speed but nothing works, is there anything else i can do and why is this...
  3. Why is gaming typically done by kids such a pain in the **** when it comes to permissions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is gaming typically done by kids such a pain in the **** when it comes to permissions: I've had it with Microsoft. I've switched to iOS years ago and I've lost touch with all the nuances it takes to navigate permissions and settings for gaming. I've got kids that want to play online...
  4. I'm having a very painful time with xbox design lab login, and microsft account management.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having a very painful time with xbox design lab login, and microsft account management.: Today I am trying to create a custom controller on the design lab, once I finish creating the controller I'm told I HAVE to sign in to purchase the controller, so I go and sign in but when I put...
  5. Painfully Slow PC Xbox app installation for games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Painfully Slow PC Xbox app installation for games: Hello, I've been trying to download any game from the Xbox App on PC, and after being stuck at 0b/s for about 5 minutes, it goes on to download at speeds that shouldn't be happening, (ex. 3mb/s...
  6. Xbox series x causing really bad eye pain

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x causing really bad eye pain: Had this issue since bought it In january. Been through pretty much all monitor setting combinations at point. I assume it is some technology that series x uses. I don't have this issue on pc or...
  7. Hand Pain And The Series X/S Controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hand Pain And The Series X/S Controller?: Has anyone else had this issue when using the Series X/S Controller? to me it seems smaller i never had these issues with the 360 and Xbox One Controllers f3c5d394-192e-4e30-8f93-5d3db8b8f0a8
  8. Is Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain going to be removed from the xbox digital store on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain going to be removed from the xbox digital store on...: Hello guys, I hope you're doing great. I've just found out that the servers for Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain will shut down forever on May 31th 2022 for xbox 360 and PS3. However, I own an...
  9. XBox Live - Family Pack Gone, Allowance is now a pain rant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live - Family Pack Gone, Allowance is now a pain rant: I haven't seen any solutions to those like me who used to have a family account that was broken into separate accounts with real currency. While this irritated me a bit, my real issue is there...
  10. xbox live pain

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live pain: I bought my son an xbox 360 and am having all sorts of pain with xbox live. Firstly, and no need to comment back on this, the xbox menus are so non intuitive and unhelpful that was a real shame....