Paid for xcloud gamepass ultimate and been playing for 2 days but now it says I need to...

Discus and support Paid for xcloud gamepass ultimate and been playing for 2 days but now it says I need to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought a month of gamepass to try the mobile gaming and it's been awesome for two days. I just went to play again and I wasn't signed out or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by poguemahone13, May 4, 2023.

1. Paid for xcloud gamepass ultimate and been playing for 2 days but now it says I need to...

So I bought a month of gamepass to try the mobile gaming and it's been awesome for two days. I just went to play again and I wasn't signed out or anything but it is saying I need to buy gamepass again. I searched online and I have done the following already.....

1. Verified I'm in right account.

2. Made sure my subscription is listed in my account profile on MS site.

3. Changed my payment method to not have recurrent billing.

4. Deleted and redownloaded the app.

5. Made sure it's up to date.

This is super frustrating ND appears to be a common issue going on for years. I just can't find a topic relating to android specifically. Most of the fixes involve hard booting pcs or Xbox. Microsoft support is ridiculous as well. The virtual assistant doesn't even address my proble, it just lists issues with "gamepass" somewhere in the line.

I can't believe I almost dropped 500 bucks on a new Xbox as well. Really liked it but if I can't go 2 days without stuff like this happening then I'm gonna call it quits. /sigh

:)

poguemahone13, May 4, 2023
  2. Hector Gomez1 Win User

Paid for xcloud gamepass ultimate and been playing for 2 days but now it says I need to subscribe.

Same problem here, I can access in my PC but I cant access in my Android
  3. Francia J. Win User

Paid for xcloud gamepass ultimate and been playing for 2 days but now it says I need to subscribe.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Can you please try accessing the cloud gaming feature through the browser? Go to https://xbox.com/play. Let me know if there will be an improvement from there.
  4. poguemahone13 Win User

Ok I do have access thru browser. How do I fix the app though? I plan on getting an Xbox x and don't want to access thru a browser on my Xbox. Thank you for your help too.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Xbox Just posted an update on their Twitter page and it seems like they're aware and already working on getting
    [​IMG]
    this fixed as soon as possible. No worries, there is no issue with your account or your device.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Suggestion for Xbox

Umm you do know that's already on right?

Two different services remote play on phones or xcloud which is a paid service with no console needed via gamepass ultimate

On pc or mobile
Thema:

Paid for xcloud gamepass ultimate and been playing for 2 days but now it says I need to...

1. Paid for xcloud gamepass ultimate and been playing for 2 days but now it says I need to... - Similar Threads - Paid xcloud gamepass

2. Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it: I bought minecraft many years ago before microsoft, regretfully, bought it. I still play minecraft and recently wanted to play a feed the beast mod. I installed the ftb app and tried connecting my...
  3. Not getting what I paid for

in XBoX on Windows
    Not getting what I paid for: I just paid $120 for 40 advanced supply drops. But they didn’t show up on my new items page. I searched everything up that I could to get them back, but nothing worked. I even checked my...
  4. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  5. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  6. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  7. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  8. I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...: My Xbox username is Cloudzdamian b64cefe0-8379-4593-a075-a07f3c54ee60
  9. I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through: it was on the finals i paid for 1,150 and 500 then brought a season starter pack and it didnt go through 14fabd13-7039-420e-9d85-9f4efc1ecb16
  10. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51