Paid for xbox live membership via credit card and havent received the membership

Discus and support Paid for xbox live membership via credit card and havent received the membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I paid for a xbox live gold membership via credit card, and the money was charged to the credit card but I havent received the membership yet.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tyrrellhenderson, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Paid for xbox live membership via credit card and havent received the membership

Today I paid for a xbox live gold membership via credit card, and the money was charged to the credit card but I havent received the membership yet. The order status says pending but the credit card has already been charged.

How long does it take for the membership to be activated after payment has been made?

And is there any email address that one can contact microsoft about? as their website is extremely unhelpful.

:)

Tyrrellhenderson, Mar 8, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Paid for xbox live membership via credit card and havent received the membership