Paid for xbox game Pass but not showing up card was charged

Discus and support Paid for xbox game Pass but not showing up card was charged in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; tried getting xbox game pass card was charged Yy cc1a764d-0c90-4b85-b94a-c37e593051e0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Funky Monkey1, Nov 18, 2023.

1. Paid for xbox game Pass but not showing up card was charged

tried getting xbox game pass card was charged

Yy

:)

Funky Monkey1, Nov 18, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Funky Monkey1,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you have an issue with your Xbox Game Pass subscription. I understand that you paid for it but it is not showing up on your account and your card was charged. This can be very frustrating and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

There are a few possible reasons why this might happen and some steps you can try to resolve it. First, please make sure that you are signed in to the same Microsoft account that you used to purchase the Xbox Game Pass. You can check your account details and subscription status on https://account.microsoft.com/services/.

Second, please try to restart your console and check if the Xbox Game Pass is activated on your account. Sometimes, it may take some time for the subscription to be processed and reflected on your account.

Third, please check your email for any confirmation or error messages from Microsoft or your payment provider. There might be some issues with your payment method or verification process that need to be resolved before the Xbox Game Pass is activated.

If none of these step's work, please contact our live support team for them to check your account further and provide you with a timely resolution.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your Xbox Game Pass.
  3. CarTzy Win User

4. airmattdog Win User

Monthly Purchases

I'm fairly certain that you have to use a credit card or a pre-paid subscription card to sign up for an Xbox Music pass.
  5. MiguelQ(2) Win User

My card is being charged for things i didnt even buy

On billing microsoft it just has the points value i paid, no plus charges..

the bank shows pending money charges, but still pending.. no changes so far..

And this card is just for Xbox? yes. I create virtual cards for each service i use .. so i control where the money goes .
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Prepaid live card question

If you add a pre-paid card, the subscription will simply add onto whatever amount of Xbox Live Gold you have left. You won't be charged until your Gold subscription is fully up (aka after your pre-paid card is up).

Hope this helps clear up the concern!
Thema:

1. Paid for xbox game Pass but not showing up card was charged - Similar Threads - Paid game Pass

2. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  3. My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...: I'm trying to play a cloud gaming game but my wait time is going to be 90 minutes and I've waited through a full 90 minutes and all it said is it's taking longer than we expected and it went...
  4. I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it: it won’t let me play online but it charged me the $9.99 3a8c27d7-cde9-461d-9ed9-e4e5ae767646
  5. I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...: I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but EE says it's gone through at there end any body know how to resolve this please...
  6. I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...: I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to Verizon my Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription is active and paid for. But Xbox is saying that it never...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.: I recently intentionally downgraded from game pass ultimate to game pass core. the change went into affect today. I am unable to enter multiplayer... when I try i am forced into an advertisment...
  8. Why can't I play game pass games or games I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play game pass games or games I paid for?: Hi everyone. I pay for gamepass and I have paid for all my digital games. Now, any time I try to play games I've spent my money on, xbox tells me there has been an error or that I need to sign...
  9. I paid for game pass but it said it didnt work now it says i paid for it twice and its not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for game pass but it said it didnt work now it says i paid for it twice and its not...: I recently paid for game pass but it said i put in the wrong information even thought it was right so when i checked my Billing account it says i paid for it twice its not even in my account now...
  10. I paid for Xbox game pass and it shows on my gift card and it doesn't wor

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for Xbox game pass and it shows on my gift card and it doesn't wor: It just doesn't work. I paid but then it asks me to pay again using visa or PayPal ed727cdb-2e20-4907-9e90-ca5bbdfe70f6