Paid for repairs and sent back without any repairs done.

Discus and support Paid for repairs and sent back without any repairs done. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I paid and sent my xbox to be repaired out of warranty. And they are sending it back to me without any repairs done to the console, claiming that the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Omadizzile, Sep 8, 2023.

1. Omadizzile
    Omadizzile Guest

I paid and sent my xbox to be repaired out of warranty. And they are sending it back to me without any repairs done to the console, claiming that the damage is not covered under warranty even though this is not what I have requested.

:)

Omadizzile, Sep 8, 2023
  2. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi Omadizzile

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community forum. I hope you're doing well.

I understand that you have concern about the repair of your Xbox that is already out of warranty. I understand how important for your Xbox to repaired since you've paid for it.

However, since the device is already out of warranty, Microsoft will no longer support for repair to any damages on the device. Any concerns related to this, we highly advised that you raise the problem to our Microsoft Store. You may refer to this link to contact our Microsoft Store in your area. Contact Microsoft Store Support - Microsoft Support

We appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  3. ron.© Win User

Xbox Slim Won't Boot Past the Logo Screen

I suggest you try every troubleshooting step you find before making a repair order, because if it is something that can simply be fixed by troubleshooting steps then nothing will be done with it if you send it to repair. It will just be sent back as "No
    fault found" and all you get is up to 3 weeks without your Xbox console.
  4. ZEROKOOL3W Win User

Xbox one standard exchange

To make things better they also sent me back the same console I sent them. So basically I paid 526$ for a repaired Xbox.. Lol. Nope not this guy. They are def getting there junk back.
  5. Gery3 Win User

Xbox One X didn't start. Repaired by MS. Will Game Pass and XBLG be refunded/extended for 2month without console?

Hello Ruben, yes - I had to send it back to the retailer. And they sent it to Microsoft for repair.

And yes, I purchased the 3 years warranty through the retailer.

(repair was done by MS Germany)
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox sent in for repair with game inside, sent back without game.

Very sorry to hear this. Definitely contact Support again and hopefully you will have better luck with someone who is responsive. They should have sent the game back to you, in my opinion. If games are taken out of broken Xbox's sent in for repair, and
    then just 'disappear' and are not returned with the console, then Microsoft has to do better. Nobody can argue that this is a shady business practice. There is no reason for it not to be returned with the console, unless it was repaired by a dishonest employee.
    Definitely contact Support and I would not stop contact with them until it was resolved. Best of luck!
Thema:

1. Paid for repairs and sent back without any repairs done. - Similar Threads - Paid repairs sent

2. Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it: I bought minecraft many years ago before microsoft, regretfully, bought it. I still play minecraft and recently wanted to play a feed the beast mod. I installed the ftb app and tried connecting my...
  3. Not getting what I paid for

in XBoX on Windows
    Not getting what I paid for: I just paid $120 for 40 advanced supply drops. But they didn’t show up on my new items page. I searched everything up that I could to get them back, but nothing worked. I even checked my...
  4. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  5. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  6. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  7. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  8. I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...: My Xbox username is Cloudzdamian b64cefe0-8379-4593-a075-a07f3c54ee60
  9. I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through: it was on the finals i paid for 1,150 and 500 then brought a season starter pack and it didnt go through 14fabd13-7039-420e-9d85-9f4efc1ecb16
  10. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51