Paid for a Dev Account, but can't put in code to connect Xbox One?

Discus and support Paid for a Dev Account, but can't put in code to connect Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Dev app on my Xbox and paid the $19 for a dev account, but when I go to the link it says on the Xbox, this is what happens. For reference, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SmirkyBubble594, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Paid for a Dev Account, but can't put in code to connect Xbox One?

I have the Dev app on my Xbox and paid the $19 for a dev account, but when I go to the link it says on the Xbox, this is what happens. For reference, I just made the account today, and haven't touched any settings. How am I unauthorized to see this content
    if I'm the only person on the account? How do I fix this? I've found no answers in any of my Google searching, so any help you have is greatly appreciated!

Paid for a Dev Account, but can't put in code to connect Xbox One? [​IMG]

:)

SmirkyBubble594, Jan 16, 2021
  2. PJRising Win User

Used code for Destiny 2 Forsaken Deluxe Edition and got a credit for $80 rather than the game

I can't even put my code in. It's seems xbox live has a problem with pre-paid codes.
  3. Koda ST 592 Win User

Pre-Paid Card not working.

I would suggest calling the billing department of Xbox Customer Support. If it is showing up as "Gold Member" but you can't access any of the gold member features, then there may be an issue with the account.

-

When you call, You can give them the code off of the pre-paid card, and they can verify if it was put on your account correctly or not.
  4. OriginalEyeball Win User

Cheaters

In game glitches are the devs fault,They should'nt be there.You can't trust a whole gaming community not to use them if they find one,If its in the game that people paid for,Then its fair game.Devs need to patch it.
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

is lag compensation going to be on BO2

^^Its a minute lag put into the coding. I think it lags the better connection to even the playing field. I think its very minute, but I believe they (devs) have been tinkering with it since COD4.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

can't activate my xbox live prepaid code

Like Geth said a pre paid code is 25 characters long now that may be the error code that is given when you put the pre paid code in.

now to get to your issue when you put the code in does it come up saying the code is inactive? if so that means one of two things

1. when a code is purchased at a retailer the card has to be activated at the register that way people are not just going in the store an taking the cards and walking off with them and then putting them in. now once a purchase of a card is made it can take
    up to 24 hours for the stores system to let microsofts system know that the code has been bought and to activate it.

2. so if it has been past 24 hours then the store never activated the card and if it is any pre paid card except for a xbox gift card then you would have to talk to the store about the card not being activated.

if it is a xbox gift card you can contact xbox support and they will have you send them a copy of the front and back of the gift card and receipt and then they would just put the Microsoft account money onto your account.
Thema:

Paid for a Dev Account, but can't put in code to connect Xbox One?

1. Paid for a Dev Account, but can't put in code to connect Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Paid Dev Account

2. Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it: I bought minecraft many years ago before microsoft, regretfully, bought it. I still play minecraft and recently wanted to play a feed the beast mod. I installed the ftb app and tried connecting my...
  3. Not getting what I paid for

in XBoX on Windows
    Not getting what I paid for: I just paid $120 for 40 advanced supply drops. But they didn’t show up on my new items page. I searched everything up that I could to get them back, but nothing worked. I even checked my...
  4. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  5. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  6. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  7. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  8. I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...: My Xbox username is Cloudzdamian b64cefe0-8379-4593-a075-a07f3c54ee60
  9. I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through: it was on the finals i paid for 1,150 and 500 then brought a season starter pack and it didnt go through 14fabd13-7039-420e-9d85-9f4efc1ecb16
  10. Why was my question deleted? I Paid for DEV Mode and it wont let me into DEV Mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my question deleted? I Paid for DEV Mode and it wont let me into DEV Mode: I have no private message or email regarding why my question was deleted and I have no answer for my issue. I followed Microsoft's step by step guide to pay $19 to use DEV Mode which I am locked...