Paid app (Game) not showing in my library to download.

Discus and support Paid app (Game) not showing in my library to download. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am not sure if this is the best place for asking for support but it seems the most convenient. A problem I have experienced is: I have bought a game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NuggetFightV3, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Paid app (Game) not showing in my library to download.

I am not sure if this is the best place for asking for support but it seems the most convenient.

A problem I have experienced is: I have bought a game (Forza Horizon 3) from an outside source: Ebay and I have been given an activation code which has been activated with succeed at the Microsoft store. The problem has occurred today when I tried to re-download
    the app after a clean windows 10 reinstall (Also known as: System format). The Microsoft store doesn't find the game in: My Library, neither in: all apps within windows itself, however the account has achievements completed, it also detected the order as
    completed in Microsoft Order History within this account.

The app has been working just fine before the system re installation however I have no idea what happened with the Microsoft store and the account, that just decided not to work.

Regards. Jakub.

:)

NuggetFightV3, Nov 14, 2017
  2. WolfyBean
    WolfyBean Guest
    How to re download games onto a new PC? Not showing up in library!

Hey,

I bought a new PC and owned Gears of War 4 on my previous PC. However it is not showing up on the XBOX app, and viewing it in store says I have to re-buy it? How do i re download it onto my new PC?

Interestingly it is showing I own the game on the XBOX website Library, but not on the APP!

WolfyBean, Nov 14, 2017
  3. ppk0070
    ppk0070 Guest
    Windows 8 Xbox Music app won't recognize library-mounted music on an external device.

Same issue here on a Surface Pro. I have all my music on an SD card and have added it to the Music Library, but the Xbox Music App is not showing these songs in "my music".

ppk0070, Nov 14, 2017
  4. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest

Hi,

Server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to download the game you've redeemed on your account. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the solutions below:

Solution 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using this
    link

Solution 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.
    Solution 3: Clear and reset Store cache.

1. Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    2. Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    3. The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.
    Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 16, 2017
  5. Hi, I have cleared the store's cache but it didn't do anything, however there has been a windows update which rolled out yesterday in the evening, which managed the fixed the issue.

NuggetFightV3, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Wilfred Mac Win User

Hi,

Server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to download the game you've redeemed on your account. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the solutions below:

link

Solution 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    7. Click Remove files.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    3. The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.
  7. NuggetFightV3 Win User

Hi,

link

2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    7. Click Remove files.

Hi, I have cleared the store's cache but it didn't do anything, however there has been a windows update which rolled out yesterday in the evening, which managed the fixed the issue.
  8. Fredrich H Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Not in Library?

The game is stil not in nether og my library it shows up in the windows start meny but not on the xbox app or store. an i have lost the amount i paid for the game...

anyone have any ideas?
  9. jayo2k Win User

Gamepass games not showing in the app

Hi,

I downloaded the game via the Xbox app on this laptop. Once the download is complete, I am able to launch the game but as soon as I restart my computer, the game is no more in my library while the files are still on my laptop but when I go on the Xbox app, Ihave to download again and none of my games shows up
  10. Smwutches Win User

cup head in pc

You would need to download it from the Windows Store app, not the smartglass app. It should either show as free to download or it would be in your library of games and you can install it from there.
Thema:

1. Paid app (Game) not showing in my library to download. - Similar Threads - Paid app Game

2. I changed my xbox gamer tag through the xbox app and going to “the web” and I paid £7.99...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my xbox gamer tag through the xbox app and going to “the web” and I paid £7.99...: I changed my xbox gamer tag through the xbox app and going to “the web” and I paid £7.99 and they payment went through but it’s been over a week and it still hasn’t changed can anyone help?...
  3. how do i see all the apps i have paid for but not downloaded yet in microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i see all the apps i have paid for but not downloaded yet in microsoft store?: one day i was just browsing the microsoft store then i saw a app which was already paid from my side but i could not remember when i bought it so i tried to search more of these apps but couldn't....
  4. I didn't receive what I paid for. I wanted to make an in app purchase in Candy Crush and a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't receive what I paid for. I wanted to make an in app purchase in Candy Crush and a...: I didn't receive what I paid for. I wanted to make an in app purchase in Candy Crush and a notification popped up to say I was unsuccessful and that no payment had been taken but it had. Three...
  5. What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid...

in XBoX on Windows
    What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid...: What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid subscription to Xbox live, game pass, etc???? When is MS, Xbox, anyone going to let us know anything???...
  6. I have approved my sons request to buy a game in the family app , i have paid for the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have approved my sons request to buy a game in the family app , i have paid for the game...: My son requested a game , so i went into the family app and approved and paid for the game , also had an email confirming my purchase , but it's nowhere to be seen on his console .. Any ideas ?...
  7. Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing: Before you say i may not have enough hardware. **** I have an asus tuf dash f15 that has an rtx 3070 30026449-97e1-46bb-bc6d-bce102440476
  8. Paid for game in app store but won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for game in app store but won't install: I'm completely new to the world of computer games. I paid for and downloaded a game in the app store. It is saying I own the game when I click on it in the app store, I can manage the game where...
  9. I have paid for my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but on the Xbox app it says I only have Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have paid for my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but on the Xbox app it says I only have Xbox...: So, I have just upgraded from my Xbox to a PC and now want to use my Xbox account and all the saved information and perks on my pc (xbox game pass and game progress data) with this I paid for an...
  10. if you paid for the app and have problems downloading it may be you two meny game app ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if you paid for the app and have problems downloading it may be you two meny game app ...: if your having problems downloading all car pass forza horizon 3 that means either you have a lot games trying to reinstall. it takes longer then it should you can also try updating your xbox one...