Padlock

Discus and support Padlock in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On one of my post I have a yellow padlock on the top right what does it mean? submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Padlock

On one of my post I have a yellow padlock on the top right what does it mean?

submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C
    [link] [comments]

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 14, 2019
  2. ash2k83 Win User

K pad lock on the back of the xbox

i havent and i wouldnt have thought theyd padlock it. if what youre saying is true this is probably how they're going to offer any support.

Only offer it to those boxes without the padlock removed.
  3. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Forza Horizon 2 DEMO available NOW!

there is a padlock on the option but it says PLAY MORE TO UNLOCK THIS FEATURE
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Achievement pictures as Gamerpics.

^^ I didn't think of that. A padlock as a gamerpic would be funny though.
  5. allan.m1980 Win User

Locked out of Powerstar golf

In game i cannot select any courses as they are all locked out with a padlock and i cant even edit my golfer. The game shows i have played the courses but when i go to career mode all courses are padlocked and want me to pay to unlock them again
  6. Praetorian VIII Win User

guess what comes out tuesday!

I'm buying NHL 13: Lockout Edition. Comes with a free padlock on the game case that can't be removed.
Thema:

Padlock

1. Padlock - Similar Threads - Padlock

2. Padlock on game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Padlock on game: Keep getting a little padlock on Fortnite and not able not able to access any games - any clue why? Checked parental controls etc dc16bb05-5d50-4b3a-8fa3-c8ff757fbd22