Padlock on game

Discus and support Padlock on game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Keep getting a little padlock on Fortnite and not able not able to access any games - any clue why? Checked parental controls etc... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by vicki cartwright, Mar 17, 2024.

  1. Padlock on game


    Keep getting a little padlock on Fortnite and not able not able to access any games - any clue why? Checked parental controls etc

    :)
     
    vicki cartwright, Mar 17, 2024
    #1
  2. allan.m1980 Win User

    Locked out of Powerstar golf

    In game i cannot select any courses as they are all locked out with a padlock and i cant even edit my golfer. The game shows i have played the courses but when i go to career mode all courses are padlocked and want me to pay to unlock them again
  3. Praetorian VIII Win User

    guess what comes out tuesday!

    I'm buying NHL 13: Lockout Edition. Comes with a free padlock on the game case that can't be removed.
  4. ash2k83 Win User

    K pad lock on the back of the xbox

    i havent and i wouldnt have thought theyd padlock it. if what youre saying is true this is probably how they're going to offer any support.

    Only offer it to those boxes without the padlock removed.
  5. cheesyhunter1 Win User

    Forza Horizon 2 DEMO available NOW!

    there is a padlock on the option but it says PLAY MORE TO UNLOCK THIS FEATURE
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

    Achievement pictures as Gamerpics.

    ^^ I didn't think of that. A padlock as a gamerpic would be funny though.
Thema:

Padlock on game

Loading...
  1. Padlock on game - Similar Threads - Padlock game

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  6. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  7. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  8. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  9. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  10. Padlock

    in XboX Insiders
    Padlock: On one of my post I have a yellow padlock on the top right what does it mean? submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]