Paddles on my controller not working

Discus and support Paddles on my controller not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've set presets for my paddles and ther aren't any updates available there also aren't any problems with the paddles and the buttons on the back.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J Jabarie, Feb 18, 2023.

1. J Jabarie
    J Jabarie Guest

I've set presets for my paddles and ther aren't any updates available there also aren't any problems with the paddles and the buttons on the back. Other than this problem the controller is fully functional. How do i f

:)

J Jabarie, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles

I'm using my Series 1 paddles on my Series 2 controller and they work perfect.
  3. ROCKHOUND68 Win User

Elite Controller - paddle not working, MS support unable to replace

Glad you were able to get a new controller. Mine came from Amazon and they are out of stock. It is a simple fix of just needing a new paddle, since they other paddles work in the slot the bent paddle was in, and the bent paddle doesn't work in the other
    slots.
  4. lackoftraction Win User

Xbox Elite 2 controller NOT working with new firmware update

To be very, very clear, the problem is that the newest firmware updates to Xbox elite 2 controller has broken the functionality of the paddles. As of the latest firmware, the paddles are completely disabled when in default profile. The paddles used to work in default mode, and now they don't. Steam can corroborate this: last year Steam added functionality to customize the outputs of the elite controllers paddles, which means that the paddles used to output a unique signal instead on only emulating other controller buttons.

A quick internet search reveals numerous accounts from users who had used steam to customize the paddle outputs, proving that the paddles used to work. You can also see a growing number of recent complaints from Elite controller users who are realizing that their paddle inputs are now broken. This is not an isolated occurrence, the elite controller was broken by the latest firmware updates, and people are realizing it.

The changes made to the Xbox elite 2 Controller paddles in the latest firmware updates NEED TO BE REVERTED.
  5. ZeroMoustafah Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles

This was my only complaint about this controller. Fortunately the paddles from my spare Elite 1 fit and work perfectly. I was hesitant at first as I discovered the joysticks weren't compatible from the elite 1 to the elite 2 but the paddles do work. I've
    been playing with the bigger paddles on my elite 2 since Thursday afternoon and I haven't noticed or had any issues.
  6. Keaton Kailing Win User

my back paddles don’t seem to be working when i play my game, any way to fix this?

elite series 2 controllers back paddles won’t work
Thema:

1. Paddles on my controller not working - Similar Threads - Paddles controller working

2. Elite Controller Paddles stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Paddles stop working: On my Elite Xbox controller the paddles have randomly stopped working. They used to work just fine no issues but all of a sudden the A stopped working and then all of them stopped. I’ve turned off...
  3. Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller: I have my paddles mapped to a q d e for siege, and my binds wont work no matter my shift key, and they also glitch in other games, i need help. e6bd4706-ae2b-4cac-a786-78d897b66e02
  4. Elite 2 controller not working with elite 1 paddles

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 controller not working with elite 1 paddles: Are the elite 1 paddle useable on 2 ? all my buttons work fine but this one paddle top right smaller paddle won’t work When I do a test without paddle all buttons work fine when I switch the top...
  5. Elite paddles on elite series 2 controller not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite paddles on elite series 2 controller not working.: Updated to the latest firmware. Just bought the accessory pack so I could use my paddles after my kids lost the originals. But the paddle buttons aren't functioning. Not after updating or power...
  6. My P4 paddle BUTTON is not working at all what do i do? (Brand new controller)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My P4 paddle BUTTON is not working at all what do i do? (Brand new controller): I just got the elite series 2 controller yesterday and when I bearly used it in a game the p4 button for the paddle isn't working, it's the button because I took off the paddle and pressed the...
  7. Elite 2 control paddles not working as intended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 control paddles not working as intended?: I got an elite 2 controller and for some reason the paddle thats mapped by default to the Y button is for some reason registering as the b button so for example on cod instead of pressing the Y...
  8. Elite Controller Series 2 paddles quit working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 paddles quit working.: My Xbox Series X has been dormant since January 2023. recently turned on (9-17-23) and Xbox had to run updates. did that,,. everything worked fine prior to this. Now starting to play my games the...
  9. My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old...: My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old scuf in and those paddles work. It's the controller/firmware that's the issue...
  10. My right paddles on my elite controller stopped working how do I fix this issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    My right paddles on my elite controller stopped working how do I fix this issue: My paddles on the right side of my elite controller stopped working I hear a click when pressing down and they are mapped but there’s no action my left 2 work just fine how do I fix this issue...