Pacote gold [Edit - Translation] - Gold package

Discus and support Pacote gold [Edit - Translation] - Gold package in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Boa tarde! Comprei o pacote gold pelo site da microsoft para ter acesso aos jogos do xbox 360, mas quando eu tento baixar os jogos, nao consigo porque... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JonhHU, May 18, 2020.

1. JonhHU
    JonhHU Guest

Boa tarde! Comprei o pacote gold pelo site da microsoft para ter acesso aos jogos do xbox 360, mas quando eu tento baixar os jogos, nao consigo porque eles pedem para comprar o pacote novamente. Gostaria de orientações.

[Edit - Translation] - Good afternoon! I bought the gold package on the microsoft website to access the xbox 360 games, but when I try to download the games, I can't because they ask to buy the package again. I would like guidance.

:)

JonhHU, May 18, 2020
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello JonhHU,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you have purchased the Xbox live gold subscription but are unable to utilize it. are you saying that you are trying to download the games with gold? Can you confirm that you see your active
    subscription by
    signing in here
    ? Please let us know with a response.
  3. bowski477 Win User

PACOTE GOLD [GOLD Package]

What is the error you are getting?
  4. EdsonMarquesJr Win User

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition DLC

Também tenho a mesma dúvida. No meu caso tenho o Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition para o Xbox. Somente um dos pacotes funcionou no meu xbox, todos os outros pacotes de roupa não funcionaram. Outro detalhe é que no meu não aparecem todos personagens,
    a exemplo do evil ryu...

TRANSLATION

I also have the same question.
    In my case I have the
    Super Street Fighter IV Arcade
    Edition for the Xbox.
    Only one of the packages work on my
    xbox, all
    other packages of clothes
    have not worked. Another detail
    is that in my not appear
    all characters,
    evil ryu ...
  5. SSondag Win User

jogar jogos online

Translation

not bought gold vip package only free access to this account of free to play online with other people or I will have to buy the vip package?

If you want to go online and play with others in multiplayer games, then yes, you will have to purchase the Gold subscription.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I pre-ordered the xbox series x version of dead island 2 gold edition retrieved it as the standard edition why has this happened

Vitually any "gold edition" or other package that contains add-ons will contain the standard edition of the game. There is almost never a separate build.
Thema:

1. Pacote gold [Edit - Translation] - Gold package - Similar Threads - Pacote gold Edit

2. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  5. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  6. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  7. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  8. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  9. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  10. Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t: Hi All bit of a strange one this. I have just bought a new Xbox series X, and me and my son share games as normal. I have just found out that my profile attached to the Xbox doesn’t have gold...