packet lost (100% ) in Xbox network

Discus and support packet lost (100% ) in Xbox network in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have a fundamental problem when taking a test, it shows the following result despite being connected to the Internet I also have problems... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by farzad hassani, Jun 18, 2023.

1. packet lost (100% ) in Xbox network

Hello

I have a fundamental problem when taking a test, it shows the following result despite being connected to the Internet

I also have problems uploading photos

in this website

Photo link

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/979273032793227284/1119666893146558504/Screenshot_2023-06-17_200202.png?width=767&height=417

:)

farzad hassani, Jun 18, 2023
  2. farzad hassani Win User

Hello

I apologize for the delay in replying

Unfortunately, I live in Iran
  3. farzad hassani Win User

Hello

Thank you very much for your reply

I did a lot of work but the problem still exists

I changed Windows

I used DNS

I checked the Windows registry

I did troubleshooting via cmd

And...

But as I found out, some Microsoft services are inaccessible in my country and my internet provider can't do anything to fix these problems.

Of course, maybe the problem is from the Internet provider and blames Microsoft
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please proceed to reset the router

To restart your router, unplug it for a moment, then plug it back in. Your network connection will be reset as a result, and any short-term problems that may be the root of the 100% packet loss Xbox will also be resolved.

If you have any trouble following any steps or the issue persists let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Extremely high Ping on Xbox Series S

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Simon, when you're referring to xbox high ping is referring to the network test that Xbox does in network settings, or are you experiencing something similar when trying to play some game?

If your Xbox says you have 100% packets lost in network testing that's a bad sign, it's because something on your physical network isn't correct, 100% packet loss means there's some bottleneck or damage to the network where packets get lost, it means the signal is interrupted.

I know it can be a little difficult, but try to perform two tests, the first is to do the routing of the 4g network from your mobile phone to xbox and check how the connection behaves.

The second would be to test your console on another network if possible.
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Network red bug 100% lost packet

Hello JODOVALO! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Baldurs Gate 3 save issue is a known issue which is being worked on.

As for the 100% packet loss, have you tried connecting to another network such as a mobile hotspot to see if that works. If it works fine, it would suggest its a setup with your home ISP. Could be not all the ports are open.

Port 88 (UDP)
    Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 80 (TCP)
    Port 500 (UDP)
    Port 3544 (UDP)
    Port 4500 (UDP)

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/network-ports-used-xbox-live
Thema:

1. packet lost (100% ) in Xbox network - Similar Threads - packet lost 100%

2. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  3. Why is my latency and packet loss showing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my latency and packet loss showing this: My xbox is showing network issue but when I do a standard test it appears no issue but when i load up games im met with the ‘continue offline’ message. Then in detailed network statistics this...
  4. 100 % packet loss on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    100 % packet loss on xbox: 100% packet loss is back again on xbox. I tried resetting my xbox, it doesn't help. 36aeda7d-06e4-487b-85a3-c55cf69655a6
  5. How to fix 100% packet loss?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix 100% packet loss?: My internet connection is fine, I just have 100% packet loss so I can’t play online. I have restarted the console, restarted the router. I have changed DNS, and I have even reset the console, and...
  6. Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x: Iv tried everything I know, broadband line test, wired, wireless, tethered to my phone, factory reset the xbox, rest the router, no matter what I do its still 100% packet loss, any ideas....
  7. Network red bug 100% lost packet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network red bug 100% lost packet: Servers xbox have a bug network say 100 % lost packet. I have 4 consoles xbox and say the same it. Microsoft other bug , and lost save baldur gate 3......All my red is ok, is in yours servers....
  8. Bug wifi -ethernet conexion lost 100% packets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug wifi -ethernet conexion lost 100% packets: Bug wifi -ethernet conexion lost 100% packets, when i see velocity xbox series X red. Its a error done this week, when xbox live was down.Mi conexion with other consoles and TV is perfect, and...
  9. connection lost, packet loss, upload speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    connection lost, packet loss, upload speed: I have two months with connection problems, usually it is with uploads and lost packages of 1 to 5%, I already communicate with my internet provider and they put me a new installation, I have the...
  10. Xbox one 1% packet lost issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one 1% packet lost issue: Hello Hello About a week ago i bought a xbox one of the microsoft store with the assasin creed bundle. What Country/State/Province do you live in? Australia Modem brand & model number: Net...