Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update

Discus and support Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MaStRa91, Jan 14, 2024.

1. /u/MaStRa91
    /u/MaStRa91 Guest

Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my connection and my router work perfectly, on the same network I have other devices and other consoles that have no problem with packet loss. I also did various tests on the PC with a program that checks packet loss and I have NO packet loss. The console is connected directly to the router with an ethernet cable, the NAT is perfectly open. When I do the connection test it tells me that the console is correctly connected to the internet. However, when I test the multiplayer connection it tells me that I have 100% packet loss but my connection and my router work perfectly. Playing online I play perfectly with everyone, I don't have any kind of LAG and the latency is low. I deduce that in my opinion there is a problem with the test after the latest ALPHA ring update..I have already reported the problem from the console too.

submitted by /u/MaStRa91
    [link] [comments]

/u/MaStRa91, Jan 14, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

august xbox 2020 update

The new update is only out for some Alpha & Alpha skip ahead insiders at the moment.

If you're in the Omega ring then you'll probably be the last ring to get the update before it's released to everyone.
  3. Amaurizao-4AD4036F-7 Win User

Xbox One keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live with everything I use. Netflix, Online Multiplayer, YouTube, and etc.

Same problem here. Regarding the packet loss, how come I never had this problem before? It started after the latest console update for xbox one. When I try the ping test, the most packet loss I get is 2 packets which adds up to 0%, but when I check my xbox
    one it says the loss is 100%. WTF?? Does anyone have any solution? Thanks
  4. Frathos Win User

Console unable to access internet via wire after 01/02/19 console update and hard reboot

Are you in the Dashboard Preview program? Which ring?

I'm in Alpha ring and we didn't get an update this week, last one was Dec 19, 2018 IIRC.
  5. xx MAYHEM71 xx Win User

154ms PING - XBOX ONE live issue

I wish my ping was 154 , mine 200 plus packet loss is crazy yet I bet when u run ping test of pc it will say 0% packet loss which to me say it defiantly ms problem . and when u post the results which unless u do have isp problem will come back as I said
    no packet loss u will be then told to ring in for more support which I have been waiting 43 days for , I believe this is ms network problem and it needs to be put right asap
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Resident Evil 0 Game Crashing

Hi SnoFox,

This has been a known issue for a while now and acknowledged by the Xbox Preview team and were testing a fix for this issue in the Alpha ring back in December. Since then, there has been no updates but based on this

article
    I'm assuming the issue was resolved in the Alpha ring preview update but doesn't seem to have gone live yet. There could have been some setbacks or the issue re-surfaced.

This was being tested in the Alpha ring, which is the first ring to test preview updates and requires an invitation to join, and has preview updates with the potential to have the most bugs so it's possible it's stalled in the Alpha ring.

My suggestion is to report the issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app, which you can do so by the report a problem option in the power menu after you have the app downloaded.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

If you join the Insider program, eventually it should get pushed to the other preview rings and you can get the fix in an upcoming preview update before it would go live.
Thema:

1. Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update - Similar Threads - Packet loss problem

2. Why is my latency and packet loss showing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my latency and packet loss showing this: My xbox is showing network issue but when I do a standard test it appears no issue but when i load up games im met with the ‘continue offline’ message. Then in detailed network statistics this...
  3. 100 % packet loss on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    100 % packet loss on xbox: 100% packet loss is back again on xbox. I tried resetting my xbox, it doesn't help. 36aeda7d-06e4-487b-85a3-c55cf69655a6
  4. How to fix 100% packet loss?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix 100% packet loss?: My internet connection is fine, I just have 100% packet loss so I can’t play online. I have restarted the console, restarted the router. I have changed DNS, and I have even reset the console, and...
  5. Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x: Iv tried everything I know, broadband line test, wired, wireless, tethered to my phone, factory reset the xbox, rest the router, no matter what I do its still 100% packet loss, any ideas....
  6. Problem with packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with packet loss: I’m having problems with packet loss saying 100% in my statistics but no packet loss in game, is this a server issue or is it something to do with my Xbox as I’ve tried literally everything...
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with NAT type and packet loss!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with NAT type and packet loss!: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with NAT type and packet loss! Hello, I have a problem that is bothering me a lot! Today I'm trying to download Tom Clancy's Raibow Six...
  8. 100% Packet Loss Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss Problem: Not sure if I'm posting In the right forums but if not please move my post. I have tried everything from changing my mac address to resetting the modem and still can't get lower than 100% packet...
  9. Xbox One Packet Loss Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Packet Loss Problem: I'm having trouble with my Xbox one connecting to online servers. I've tried everything I can, I've tried connecting to different routers ando wireless networks as well as using a wired connection...
  10. 100% Packet Loss Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss Problem: I noticed on Monday night that my account was acting kinda crazy, but there was no major issues. Upon coming home Tuesday, my account would not log in. I would have to cut off my connection and...