P2P/SIG: NO SESSION(EXPIRED AUTH FROM DISCOVERY)

Discus and support P2P/SIG: NO SESSION(EXPIRED AUTH FROM DISCOVERY) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; what does it mean? i cant play with my friend of ps4 in minecraft bedrock pc c37ae7c4-4f5d-4b61-aa43-f4b8c84c4818 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jose Chapa1, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Jose Chapa1
    Jose Chapa1 Guest

what does it mean? i cant play with my friend of ps4 in minecraft bedrock pc

:)

Jose Chapa1, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Jose!

To confirm, are you playing on PC while your friend is on PS4?
    Do you have the same version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    Have you tried playing with your other friends on the same platform or other platforms except PS4 if you could play with them?

It's possible that the issue may be on your friend's end that's why we need to further investigate the issue by trying the steps above.
  3. Emiliano Tapias Win User

Is there anyway to fix p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) on a Switch?

I keep getting it on Minecraft for Nentendo Switch when I try to join a friends world. Its getting quite annoying. Is there a way to fix it?
    No me deja entrar a Minecraft
  4. Rigel Defendini Win User

Is there anyway to fix p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) on a Switch?

I'm getting it on my school laptop when joining multiplayer on education edition
  5. Rostom L Win User

Sure. I appreciate it. Thank you for patience and time here in the community.

Take care!
  6. Jack Kuberski Win User

It started happening like a month ago and ive tried pretty much everything you had in your post. I'm thinking its something on Minecrafts end. Thanks for your response!
Thema:

1. P2P/SIG: NO SESSION(EXPIRED AUTH FROM DISCOVERY) - Similar Threads - P2P SIG SESSION

2. p2p/sig errors 100 and 102

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    p2p/sig errors 100 and 102: Im playing minecraft on pc and my friend is playing on switch. When i try to join his world, it says: unable to connect. PLease restart you client. P2P/SIG:Error Code:100. Some times it says Error...
  3. p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery): p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) My daughter plays on a PC while I play on a XBox S. About an month ago we started having this problem when attempting to join her game. I tried...
  4. Is there anyway to fix p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) on a Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to fix p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) on a Switch?: I keep getting it on Minecraft for Nentendo Switch when I try to join a friends world. Its getting quite annoying. Is there a way to fix it? b029f19c-e909-4c90-ad5e-5dd46caa10bc
  5. How to solve “ Unable to connect, please restart your client. P2P/SIG: no_session (Expired...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve “ Unable to connect, please restart your client. P2P/SIG: no_session (Expired...: I recently downloaded Minecraft to play with my daughters & niece (we are all on Nintendo Switch) & no matter what I try I cannot connect to any of their games & they cannot connect to mine, all...
  6. Why can't I join or host servers? P2P/SIG: no_session(3)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join or host servers? P2P/SIG: no_session(3): I was playing Minecraft Education Edition on my school account and I could play with no disruptions or problems but suddenly out of nowhere, I couldn't host a server or join other player's...
  7. P2P/SIG: no_session(0x00000014)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    P2P/SIG: no_session(0x00000014): My mobile version of minecraft I just downloaded and entered the game, and it jumped out of P2P/SIG: no_session(0x00000014) how to solve this please a3eaca91-a93a-443f-8b8d-f4b504b23649
  8. Avoid P2P connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avoid P2P connection: At my school the firewall prevents pier to pier connection. Because of this I cannot play the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. Is there anything I can do to work around this?...
  9. P2P games wont let me and a friend connect.

in XboX Insiders
    P2P games wont let me and a friend connect.: Got on today wanted to play dark souls 3 got on went to summon my friend connection time out ok try again same thing got to dark souls remastered to see if it was just ds3 nope remaster too. go to...
  10. Connecting to a P2P network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to a P2P network: Hi I need to talk to a microsoft agent, the reaolution i was given for a closed request relating to connecting to a P2P network is not viable (static ip and port forward - it is not viable because...