Owning an Xbox console in Serbia

Discus and support Owning an Xbox console in Serbia in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, i'm considering buying an Xbox S|X console. As stated in the topic of this thread, i live in Republic of Serbia and am wondering if that will pose... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dejan_Milic_0194, May 13, 2024.

1. Owning an Xbox console in Serbia

Hi, i'm considering buying an Xbox S|X console. As stated in the topic of this thread, i live in Republic of Serbia and am wondering if that will pose any issues in terms of purchases and gamepas membership? Thanks in advance.

:)

Dejan_Milic_0194, May 13, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Serbia is not a supported region. PC Game Pass is available there, but nothing for the console. So you will run into issues with digital purchases.
  3. An Old Freak Win User

Changed my Xbox 360 region by accident.

yes as Serbia isn't an Xbox live region

But will it affect my xbox account for PC and Xbox One? I don't care if my new region for 360 is Serbia since I don't even own a 360 anymore. I just don't want it to affect my Xbox account on the whole.
    Serbia is not supported by Xbox Live. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries
  4. TNC PinEapPle Win User

But will it affect my xbox account for PC and Xbox One? I don't care if my new region for 360 is Serbia since I don't even own a 360 anymore. I just don't want it to affect my Xbox account on the whole.
  5. An Old Freak Win User

But will it affect my Xbox account for PC and Xbox One? I don't care if my new region for 360 is Serbia since I don't even own a 360 anymore. I just don't want it to affect my Xbox account on the whole.

Not what I am looking for. Right okay. I was clicking around the support page. Found the "change region for 360" page and I migrated my account to Serbia. I was going to click Sweden but I made a mistake. Now What am asking for is. Does this migration affect
    my xbox live account on the whole? As in does it affect PC/Xbox one too? Or is it just for 360? Because if so then it does not matter but it this
    It affects Xbox Live, which is the service as a whole, not just the 360 console.
  6. TNC PinEapPle Win User

But will it affect my Xbox account for PC and Xbox One? I don't care if my new region for 360 is Serbia since I don't even own a 360 anymore. I just don't want it to affect my Xbox account on the whole.

Not what I am looking for. Right okay. I was clicking around the support page. Found the "change region for 360" page and I migrated my account to Serbia. I was going to click Sweden but I made a mistake. Now What am asking for is. Does this migration affect
    my xbox live account on the whole? As in does it affect PC/Xbox one too? Or is it just for 360? Because if so then it does not matter but it this
Thema:

1. Owning an Xbox console in Serbia - Similar Threads - Owning console Serbia

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  4. xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...: xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game pass ultimate. It is giving me the 250 that everyone gets but not the additional 250 for owning game pass...
  5. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  6. If I purchase a game on one console and my son has his own can we use the same purchase on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase a game on one console and my son has his own can we use the same purchase on...: I am looking at purchasing a game I am wondering if I purchase on my console can my son use the same purchase on his 0f24f262-0583-48b8-aed1-73e250c549ff
  7. I have owned a bunch of backwards compatible games but can't download them on my new console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have owned a bunch of backwards compatible games but can't download them on my new console: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** PII removed by moderator 9dba766b-ba0a-4980-9618-7943b02a7f33
  8. 0x87e107df issue - full power cycle of console doesn't resolve - both owned and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87e107df issue - full power cycle of console doesn't resolve - both owned and...: Any advice how to resolve 0x87e107df issue - full power cycle of console doesn't resolve - both owned and subscription games 8fe3a364-0154-4d43-a18a-535a5ccf82b0
  9. Can I play games from one of my consoles on another console I own? Does remote play allow...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play games from one of my consoles on another console I own? Does remote play allow...: Hi, I own a Series X: 1 TB, and a Series S: 4TB. I want to know if remote play will allow me to play games from the 1S on the Series X? This is not about remote gaming from a mobile device,...
  10. Trying to buy a next-gen console exclusive game, but I only own Xbox One X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to buy a next-gen console exclusive game, but I only own Xbox One X.: I own an Xbox One X. I’m wanting to buy a game that only functions on the Xbox Series S/X. If I use the account I bought the game with, can I download said game onto a compatible Xbox model and...