Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...

Discus and support Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an XBOX one series S digital… a few years old, following factory reset (all) I am trying to download owned games and each are minimum of 11... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Denzil Sheppard, Jul 22, 2023.

1. Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...

Hi, I have an XBOX one series S digital… a few years old, following factory reset (all) I am trying to download owned games and each are minimum of 11 hrs. Is this normal? This is following numerous attempts to get the machine working again as kept getting game taking too long to load! Tried everything to resolve but have resorted to complete reset, do I need to give up and buy a new one?

:)

Denzil Sheppard, Jul 22, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is this normal?

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

The download time depends on the speed, the type of connection provided by your ISP and the size of the game you are trying to download.

You can see this type of parameters by doing a speed test from the network settings, remember that a wired connection will always be better than a Wi-Fi connection.

The following image shows you the approximate download times according to the internet speed you have at home.

Best regards.

[​IMG]
  3. P3DZ Win User

Time to own up

World of Warcraft.

Recently, Rocket League and Sea of Thieves seems to be stealing my time a lot too.
  4. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Current Favorite game

sea of thieves and recently got back into rocket league

also have to go through division 2
  5. fob4franky5 Win User

Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future

crackdown 3, rocket league, sea of thieves and i hope they add cyber punk 2077 when it comes out
  6. BasicallyImH20 Win User

whats everyone playing

I used to play about of br but I've given up, I play alot of stw, rocket league, r6s and occasionally sea of thieves
Thema:

Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...

1. Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is... - Similar Threads - Owned games Rocket

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  4. Can 2 people play the same game at the same time if they both own it but they have game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can 2 people play the same game at the same time if they both own it but they have game...: My friends Xbox live ran out so I want to game share with her so she can play online what I’m wondering is can we both play the same game at the same time I’ve came across this before but it was...
  5. xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...: xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game pass ultimate. It is giving me the 250 that everyone gets but not the additional 250 for owning game pass...
  6. I don't own the game anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't own the game anymore?: I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games...
  7. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  8. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  9. I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.: thats because theepicgamer464 bought it, and they are accounts on the same console but I want to rate, Xbox please add you can rate that you played. pls! Plz! Plsz! Plzs! submitted by...
  10. How can I play the same game with a sibling who has the game on their own account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I play the same game with a sibling who has the game on their own account?: I had an Xbox One since 2015 and I recently got an Xbox Series S for my dorm room, and I've been playing on my account from both consoles. Recently, my sister started her own Microsoft (Xbox)...