Owned game no longer downloadable?

Discus and support Owned game no longer downloadable? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Perfect Dark on sale a few weeks ago when it was $1.99. I played it a bit, then later I had to delete it to make room for another game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Omniel118, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Omniel118
    Omniel118 Guest

I purchased Perfect Dark on sale a few weeks ago when it was $1.99. I played it a bit, then later I had to delete it to make room for another game installation. Now when I try to download it, XBox Live tells me I have to buy the game rather than give me
    the option to download it again. Can someone investigate and please fix this? Thank you for your time.

:)

Omniel118, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Owned games no longer available to install

Bit weird.Did have a look last night & I only had the option to buy the deluxe version,might be something to do with the season pass being free now.

Glad it's sorted for you.

Daft Badger, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Hirsute Dave
    Hirsute Dave Guest
    Owned games no longer available to install

And it seems to have resolved itself but I still have no idea why it disappeared in the first place....

Hirsute Dave, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Owned game no longer downloadable?

Omniel118,

Have you checked your download history to see if this item is there? To check your download history you can try one of the following 2 methods:

Download History from the Xbox 360 Console

1) Sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.

2) Go to settings and select Account.

3) Select Download History.

4) Browse your download history and find the item you want to download again.

5) Select the item, and then select Download Again.

Download History from the Xbox.com Website

1) Go to https://live.xbox.com/en-US/download/history

2) Once signed in your should see any content you have tried to download

3) Find Tomb Raider and click Add to Queue.

The next time the Xbox is connected to Xbox Live it will be added to the Active Downloads queue, which is where I believe you were initially looking. Let us know if this helps.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 1, 2014
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Omniel118,

Have you checked your download history to see if this item is there? To check your download history you can try one of the following 2 methods:

Download History from the Xbox 360 Console

1) Sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.

2) Go to settings and select Account.

3) Select Download History.

4) Browse your download history and find the item you want to download again.

5) Select the item, and then select Download Again.

Download History from the Xbox.com Website

1) Go to https://live.xbox.com/en-US/download/history

2) Once signed in your should see any content you have tried to download

3) Find Tomb Raider and click Add to Queue.

The next time the Xbox is connected to Xbox Live it will be added to the Active Downloads queue, which is where I believe you were initially looking. Let us know if this helps.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Where to find XBOX360 games that are no longer available in the microsoft store.

If you own the games, then log in with the account that was used to purchase the games, then goto settings - account - download history, and from there you should be able to download all the games you own including the ones that are no longer available
    from the store.
  7. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Games no longer owned?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Biteki

Exists the possibility that you purchased the game with a different account. Let's try to find the account used to purchase this game

For this please go to your Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once there, make sure to change the "3 months" filter and use instead "All available" next to "Ordered within"
    Then start looking each item purchased with your account and see if you're able to find the game with order status "completed"

If you have more than one email please check the order history with each one

PS: feel free to share screenshots but please conceal personal information including your email address, here in the forums no one can access directly to your account information
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Hi,

Do you own this game or was it downloaded via PC Game Pass? If it was Game Pass, the GP version is no longer available to play via the service.
  9. Njal the Blue Win User

Games

Did you buy a pre owned console or have you ever downloaded games from gamepass and no longer subscribed, or are they games with gold and you subsciption has expired?
Thema:

1. Owned game no longer downloadable? - Similar Threads - Owned game longer

2. I no longer own a game that I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I no longer own a game that I bought: A while ago I had the game Subnautica in my Xbox library but one day when I went to reinstall the game I lost it and now I only have below zero and on my PC it says I can install the game but it...
  3. Xbox says that I no longer own a game that i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says that I no longer own a game that i bought: A year or two ago I bought the crew two gold edition and I recently redownloaded it but now it says that I no longer own the game e118e54c-0e8e-421d-a950-4ac01ac4e4dd
  4. Microsoft is saying I no longer own a game, is there any way I can get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft is saying I no longer own a game, is there any way I can get it back?: Hi, I downloaded mine craft from a card download that came with my Xbox (I downloaded it on pc). I recently had to factory reset my pc and now my Microsoft store says I no longer own the game. Is...
  5. what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?: every time there are good free games, i buy xbox gold. download them and cancle the subscription. i keep the games and play them .. what the heck just happend. i downloaded blue fire and the drift...
  6. COD: Modern Warfare 2 (2022) says I now no longer own the game on my account?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Modern Warfare 2 (2022) says I now no longer own the game on my account?!: So, I was hopping on my Xbox today, 10/27/2022, just before the release of MWII to make sure that my game was pre-loaded before launch tonight. When I went to click on it, it started saying I...
  7. I bought a game but it no longer says I own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game but it no longer says I own it.: So back when black ops cold war released i bought the game digitally and the game ran perfectly until around a month ago. Now when i try and launch the game it just tells me to reinstall it. The...
  8. Bought game telling me I no longer own it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought game telling me I no longer own it: Ok so this is really upsetting i bought Assassins Creed Valhalla Ultimate edition. After last nights update (i havent played in a couple weeks) i go to play and it tells me i need to buy the game...
  9. Digital Game says I no longer own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Game says I no longer own it.: The game Age of Wonders: Planetfall I bought digitally back in september of 2019 when it came out and a week ago I tried playing it and it did thr notification of, "do you own this game or app"...
  10. I no longer own a game which I did own previously

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I no longer own a game which I did own previously: So I bought Grand Theft Auto San Andreas a few years back on my xbox 360 and it was the original xbox version of the game Then a few years later I was given a free copy of the Xbox 360 remake of...