Own songs on the device (locally stored) are not accessible from a playlist but playable from ...

Discus and support Own songs on the device (locally stored) are not accessible from a playlist but playable from ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Many of my own songs on Windows 8.1 Surface (same Problem a PC) are accessible and playable when using the "Collection" menu. I can also add these... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HSC-111, Jan 2, 2014.

1. HSC-111
    HSC-111 Guest

Own songs on the device (locally stored) are not accessible from a playlist but playable from ...

Many of my own songs on Windows 8.1 Surface (same Problem a PC) are accessible and playable when using the "Collection" menu. I can also add these songs to a playlist. But when trying to play these songs directly from the playlist I get no start button but an
    "i" character with the following info:

"Not availble on this device. This song from your other device doesn't match anything in the cloud, so we can't stream it for you here. To play the song, copy it to this device"

But the songs are definitely on my device and also playable from the collection menu. The Problem occurs for many but not for all of my locally stored songs. I tried to figure out whats different but without result.

:)

HSC-111, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Unable to access worlds across XBox and Android devices

Greetings!

What you are seeing is intended as worlds created on individual devices are created locally and accessible when the creator is logged in on that device, but they are not sustained online and therefore not accessible if the creator is offline on the device
    that created the world.

What you are referring to for the persistent world is a Realm.

Realms allow a world to be maintained online even without the host and owner being signed in or on the device that locally created it.

Realms are not stored locally like standard worlds and thus would be accessible from any invited account or the owner from any device.

For more info on Realms be sure to check out the
    Minecraft Realms page!

Hope that helps clarify and post back if you have any follow up questions!

Mister Getafix, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Removing music from xbox music on Windows Phone 8

Exact same issue. You can delete the locally stored copy but it stays in your music collection. Although I select delete the music pass song remains. it seems there is no way to remove from phone. and if you don't have windows 8 on any machine you are
    completely stuck with no way of managing your collection.

MyEvilMonkeys, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: