Own gears of war ultimate edition during promo period but didn't recieve codes for GOW 1,2,3 ...

Discus and support Own gears of war ultimate edition during promo period but didn't recieve codes for GOW 1,2,3 ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I own the gears of war ultimate edition during the promo period and played it. But in my account there was not Gears of War 1,2,3 or retribution as... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheHumbleSinner, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Own gears of war ultimate edition during promo period but didn't recieve codes for GOW 1,2,3 ...

I own the gears of war ultimate edition during the promo period and played it. But in my account there was not Gears of War 1,2,3 or retribution as promised by the promotion. Kindly if possible place the games in my account or via the promo code. I own the
    ultimate edition during the promo period but there are no games in my account or under my games. This post was directed to me by tech agent James P. and told me that if I post here, you will help me get the games in my account/provide the promo code.

:)

TheHumbleSinner, Oct 28, 2016
  2. Chaos978
    Chaos978 Guest
    Gears of war 4 PayPal promo

I preordered gears of war 4 ultimate edition during the promo period and have yet to receive the $10 code

Chaos978, Oct 28, 2016
  3. wojtas gamer
    wojtas gamer Guest
    Gears of war collection

I buy and play gears of war ultimate edition on 19 december and still dont have my code GoW 1,2,3 and jugment. Plase help me.

wojtas gamer, Oct 28, 2016
  4. Own gears of war ultimate edition during promo period but didn't recieve codes for GOW 1,2,3 ...

Hey there HumbleSinner,

To qualify for this promotion you would have needed to play Gears of War: Ultimate Edition prior to December 31, 2016. The investigative teams have determined that unfortunately, you are not eligible for this promotion. However, you can still get in on this
    promotion for Gears of War 4. You just need to play the game by December 31st 2016 of this year. Codes are sent in waves within 30 days of the first time you play.

Thanks for posting!

Mister Mascot, Oct 31, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Own gears of war ultimate edition during promo period but didn't recieve codes for GOW 1,2,3 ...