Owe nothing paid hundreds in gift cards yet still won't let me buy gold

Discus and support Owe nothing paid hundreds in gift cards yet still won't let me buy gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have spent hundreds on gift cards just trying buy xbox gold ever since I got my xbox one s in July of 2018. The trial code that came with it didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alwaysalone, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Alwaysalone
    Alwaysalone Guest

I have spent hundreds on gift cards just trying buy xbox gold ever since I got my xbox one s in July of 2018. The trial code that came with it didn't work and claimed to be from 2014 due to some bug and after asking they said I don't need a credit card any
    more and that I could just use funds from a gift card on my account. I have tried dozens of time to buy xbox gold with these cards from 25 dollar cards to 50 everytime it goes from the use funds option to the add credit card option wich due to my disabilities
    I can't use. I'm out of hundreds of dollars and have yet to play a single online game in my entire 14 years of my 23 years on this earth playing xbox. It says I owe no past balances, I'm not banned and my life is ruined I have over 200 games between the xbox
    library yet I sit here like trash why won't it let me buy gold,gamepass, or ultimate this is unfair July of this year it will be 2 years that I have been trying. There's no error codes no past balances I have an adult single account yet no solution theyou
    are the ones that told me that yes I can and they changed there policy I have no more to spend and I feel they owe me it's been 2 years.

:)

Alwaysalone, Jan 25, 2020
  2. Alwaysalone Win User

I'm now stuck with games I don't even wat becuase I was hoping the next card I got would work and its way beyond the refund time for digital games like halo 5,gears 4 etc which shows that game purchases are working but gold is not I don't understand it,
    support doesn't understand I was hoping somebody here had same problem and a solution I paid 400 plus for almost 2 years just trying no luck. I have latterly just sat here got tormented by every gold sale and ad on my console and this has cuased me depression
    to the point where I am now medicated for it. Just image sitting there being forced to look at something you can't have as it's literally every add that pops up.

Mixer,livestream,free with gold, and gamepass ultimate wich states it requnrest a credit card when you select the ad I sure don't feel like a valued customer of there's at all.
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

The deals only work with a credit/debit card on the account because of the autorenew system. If you just want to play and get the Gold sales I think buying the Gold cards is the best bet.
  4. Alwaysalone Win User

It is unchecked yet it still continues to ask for a credit card. It just doesn't make since to why.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Always,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue buying Xbox live gold. When you purchase a subscription with currency(gift cards) if auto renew is selected, it likes a credit/debit card on file for auto renew. When you try and purchase a subscription
    un-check the box that says auto renew this subscription. If continues to give a problem, we recommend to request a call from support.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

I can see how that's frustrating. Are you buying giftcards or Gold cards?
Thema:

1. Owe nothing paid hundreds in gift cards yet still won't let me buy gold - Similar Threads - Owe nothing paid

2. Can Someone Tell Fortnite they owe me a new xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Someone Tell Fortnite they owe me a new xbox: Recently I’ve been playing Fortnite with my family and the new update has forced me to redownload the game 3 times because it crashes my Xbox but this time it has officially broken my Xbox and now...
  3. xbox keeps hanging up on me, they owe me 400 dollars they charged me unauthorized.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox keeps hanging up on me, they owe me 400 dollars they charged me unauthorized.: Stop [mod removed] hanging up on me. f6ede370-1679-49a7-946c-bba9ab7fea49
  4. You owe me a Division 2 exotic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You owe me a Division 2 exotic: Thanks for the heads up that there was going to be a console patch, playing Division 2, just finished a level 4 control point solo (like 30 minutes of my life) and with all my glistening loot on...
  5. So will Mojang ever get more Minecraft Windows 10 codes that they owe us?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So will Mojang ever get more Minecraft Windows 10 codes that they owe us?: I was hyped about getting the Ray-Tracing version of Minecraft, as I am owed a free copy of the Windows 10 Minecraft (I bought the original Minecraft back when it was still a beta game). Yes, I...
  6. my account says that i owed $15 on my account and i dont owe them anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account says that i owed $15 on my account and i dont owe them anything?: my account says i owe $15 past due ? i dont owe anything? 67e054b9-33e0-4695-8b35-a25cac4ee87c
  7. it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it ...: it appears to me that I owe MXN $ 139.00, my microsoft balance is MXN $ 351.00 nevertheless it appears to me that I need MXN $ 212.00 note: this is for my xbox live please fix it...
  8. They are going to owe money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They are going to owe money: I wonder what microsoft will do about the money they have taken from players and from advertisers. Are we going to get it back? 4d10e423-69f9-403b-8dcc-ac64aa157684
  9. I owe my internet service a apology!? Here it is xbox live completely shut me down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I owe my internet service a apology!? Here it is xbox live completely shut me down: This was in the middle of my game !! I was going to let my Internet/ cable company have it . Thank goodness I did no! Do I get a discount a freebie or something because not only is this screwing...
  10. fix the free tickets app gold coins app u owe 25 days i rate u a minus 10 because lack of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix the free tickets app gold coins app u owe 25 days i rate u a minus 10 because lack of ...: fix app not giving 25 days 82b0ad19-023a-431d-b9b4-96db2ef4a02c