Overwatch in-game chat not working for only my account

Discus and support Overwatch in-game chat not working for only my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My in-game chat stopped working a couple of months ago. I mostly ignored the issue assuming it was a setting of some kind. When I went to fix the issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DvineSlayer3157, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Overwatch in-game chat not working for only my account

My in-game chat stopped working a couple of months ago. I mostly ignored the issue assuming it was a setting of some kind. When I went to fix the issue recently, I discovered that no matter what settings I use in-game or on my Xbox Live account it still
    does not work. Any time I join a channel (team, group, or match) I just have a mute icon next to my name. To be clear, I made sure that in-game chat worked on Destiny 2, and it was fine.

I also tested with the same controller and chat headset for other accounts on my xbox, and they are all able to use Overwatch in-game chat.

I contacted Blizz, they stated that my account had been silenced. After poking them several times about it, they finally blamed Microsoft stating that MS applied the silence and that I needed to contact them. The issue is that I have no actions against my
    Xbox account. I would open a ticket for MS to look at it, but it seems that a simple ticket system does not exist. Furthermore, the talk to a person thing (chat support) spins for over an hour without ever giving me a person to talk to.

Anyone have any idea where to go from here?

:)

DvineSlayer3157, Mar 6, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Overwatch in-game chat not working for only my account