Overwatch beta code lost

Discus and support Overwatch beta code lost in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted a beta code for overwatch for my friend and I need to get back please help. c0e65bbb-c41a-4043-a694-aa25d12364d5 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Beg4Freedom, May 3, 2016.

1. Beg4Freedom
    Beg4Freedom Guest

Overwatch beta code lost

I accidentally deleted a beta code for overwatch for my friend and I need to get back please help.

:)

Beg4Freedom, May 3, 2016
  2. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Overwatch beta code lost

Was the key for you or a friend? If it was for you then you automatically have access provided you purchased before the 29th. See this link for more info.
    playoverwatch.com/.../20055970

Hordie, May 3, 2016
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Overwatch beta code lost

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, May 3, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Overwatch beta code lost

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, May 4, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Overwatch beta code lost

HERE. =)
  6. Hordie Win User

Overwatch beta code lost

Was the key for you or a friend? If it was for you then you automatically have access provided you purchased before the 29th. See this link for more info.
    playoverwatch.com/.../20055970
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Overwatch beta code lost

HERE. =)
  8. Mister Beep Win User

overwatch preorder

Hey there,

As Hydro mentioned, the codes are sent in waves for eligible pre-order customers. If you pre-ordered Overwatch from the Xbox Store, the Overwatch Beta was unlocked in the Xbox Store before the beta began. If you have already pre-ordered, go ahead and search
    for 'Overwatch Beta' through the Xbox Store to begin installing! For more information, please check out Blizzard's Overwatch Beta Blog Post.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Overwatch Early Access Beta - My Account hasn't been flagged yet? (Pre-ordered 3/28/16 1:13 PM EST)

Hey everyone,

If you pre-ordered Overwatch from the Xbox Store, the Overwatch Beta was unlocked in the Xbox Store before the beta began yesterday. If you have already pre-ordered, go ahead and search for 'Overwatch Beta' through the Xbox Store to begin installing! For
    more information, please check out
    Blizzard's Overwatch Beta Blog
    Post. Friend codes are still in the process of sending! :)
Thema:

Overwatch beta code lost

1. Overwatch beta code lost - Similar Threads - Overwatch beta code

2. Early Access Overwatch Beta Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Early Access Overwatch Beta Code: I preordered Overwatch a few months ago, I received one beta key (which I gave to a friend) and have not received the second key nor am I able to launch the game to play the beta. I find this to...
  3. Overwatch beta code deleted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch beta code deleted: Today I received a message from xbox live today with a code for early access to a game. Unfortunately i accidentally deleted the message because i had mistaken the delete button for redeem now. Is...
  4. Overwatch beta code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch beta code: Hi any help I purchased a preorder on xbox live for the game Overwatch some days ago and haven't recieved my beta code, micro soft support told me to put my oroblem on here, to get help receiving...
  5. 24-72 hours to fix Overwatch friend beta code. unacceptable.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    24-72 hours to fix Overwatch friend beta code. unacceptable.: this is ridiculous, they just keep doing the run around. i was finally told this is the estimated wait on that beta key. cant wait to have it sent to me after the beta is open to everyone....
  6. I haven't got my extra code for overwatch beta yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't got my extra code for overwatch beta yet: they said it would be the same day and it's been a day f5e68242-0312-4dfd-8644-632e4eda4089
  7. no friend code for overwatch beta has been sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    no friend code for overwatch beta has been sent: I preordered this game so i could play with a friend, but i have yet to receive the beta code. i have access, but dont want to play alone. i would not have preordered this game if i had to wait...
  8. Deletion of friends beta code Overwatch

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deletion of friends beta code Overwatch: Hello, I was going through my messages on girlfriends Xbox and found the one with the beta key for friends I pressed the delete button thinking it was the redeem one like usual can you please...
  9. Help game didn't come with beta code for overwatch

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help game didn't come with beta code for overwatch: I bought the game and no code or anything else is popping up in my messages or download queue or in manage game 6b8ac353-bb3e-4074-8f45-9a03f43e18c9
  10. Did not receive Overwatch beta code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Overwatch beta code: Was told to post here by Live Support so I'm posting. 8b63ce5b-f145-41b8-b540-b01400796ec2