Oversaturation of colors on Vizio P65Q9-H1 when switching Refresh Rate from 60hz to 120hz??

Discus and support Oversaturation of colors on Vizio P65Q9-H1 when switching Refresh Rate from 60hz to 120hz?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don’t get it and can’t seem to find anyone else complaining of similar issues. I’ve had my XSX since launch set to 60hz and when I got this new Vizio... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EpsilonOrpheon, May 30, 2021.

1. Oversaturation of colors on Vizio P65Q9-H1 when switching Refresh Rate from 60hz to 120hz??

I don’t get it and can’t seem to find anyone else complaining of similar issues. I’ve had my XSX since launch set to 60hz and when I got this new Vizio with the 120hz refresh rate (I’ve triple checked the XSX is plugged into the correct HDMI port that is 120hz capable) I came across this. When I switch the refresh rate from 60 to 120 in the Xbox settings the color saturation is TOO vibrant. I’d argue it’s perfect the way I have it at 60hz, but when I change it the screen blanks and comes back über vibrant to the point it almost hurts lol. I have all of the General Video Mode checkboxes checked as well. The thing about this TV is in certain conditions it doesn’t allow you to change the sliders for things like Color, Contrast, Sharpness, etc. under certain conditions and any standard games/the main menu is one of those times. I would have attached a picture but it doesn’t seem to come across as well with cell phone pics. Has no one else come across this??

submitted by /u/EpsilonOrpheon
    [link] [comments]

/u/EpsilonOrpheon, May 30, 2021
  2. EVIL VENOM Win User

I'm thinking of buying this TV for the Xbox One launch... thoughts??

I say no. Go for 120hz stay away from 60hz too slow of refresh rate. Vizio's are good as well most of their internals are samsung parts and you can pick up a razor LED series from vizio at Walmart for the same price with 120hz this one is 42" $498 and it's
    3D ready
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

1440p 120hz on xbox series x ?

Hello Chakib! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

If you set the resolution to 1440 and the refresh rate to 120hz but when you apply it drops it to either 1080p at 120hz or 1440 and 60hz, then you can try changing the lowering the color depth via the Fidelity and Overscan section and then seeing it if applies.
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

30 HZ Feature

This feature is for older HDTV's with lower refresh rates.

If you have a newer TV, you probably have refresh rates of 60hz, 120hz or 240hz.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

what do you use for Display

Refresh rates explained.

Also an important part of this link:

Remember these modes don't add any actual detail to the video, and you might want to disable them when watching every-day, non-action content. A 120Hz refresh rate can be beneficial for certain situations, but a higher refresh rate should not be considered
    a good reasons to spend more on an HDTV. For most television and movie watching, you'll probably want to keep the refresh rate set to 60Hz, anyway. Just keep the benefits in mind for sports and games, and don't feel the need to push past 120Hz. Anything higher
    really is more of a gimmick than a truly useful feature.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Best Tv/LCD/Plasma for Xbox One?

[quote user="COD 2 HALO"]

Depends on size of room, gaming prefrence, amout willing to spend and graphics output.
    1080p 60hz ot 120hz.

[/quote]

I agree. Get a HDTV with a refresh rate of at least 120hz.

Refresh Rates Explained.
Thema:

Oversaturation of colors on Vizio P65Q9-H1 when switching Refresh Rate from 60hz to 120hz??

1. Oversaturation of colors on Vizio P65Q9-H1 when switching Refresh Rate from 60hz to 120hz?? - Similar Threads - Oversaturation colors Vizio

2. My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white.: My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is back and white. I tried everything to fix it but it isn't working. Kindly advise as what to do next. 7c93afc1-8d01-4e43-9874-bd362b3f542a
  3. BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...

in XboX Insiders
    BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...: It would be fun to have a galaxy theme or picture theme on the Xbox dashboard. Some people get an Xbox to just message, since they really don't use the phone for messages sometimes. My idea is...
  4. My xbox doesn't have color filters

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox doesn't have color filters: So just got a xbox one S and I am trying to use the color filter but when I got to Accessibility it doesn't show color filters? b9666985-b9e9-45c2-9e97-1bf72ec46c3f
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

in XboX Insiders
    Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird: Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything...
  7. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  8. Can i order a replacement battery cover in the same colour /color that I get with my design...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i order a replacement battery cover in the same colour /color that I get with my design...: Hello community! I ordered a controller some time ago, and the controller recently had a tumble and the battery cover broke. Just wondering if there is a way to get a replacement for it, in the...
  9. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  10. Sonic Colors: Ultimate To Xbox PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Sonic Colors: Ultimate To Xbox PC: Sonic Colors: Ultimate Windows 8fac26b8-21dd-4606-abe3-b97eac0e7a64