overcharged by £30 for a xbox gold sale item

Discus and support overcharged by £30 for a xbox gold sale item in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; overcharged by £30 for a xbox gold sale item c716dca3-854d-4950-bd73-4c9e88aef28d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SEVerance007, Sep 23, 2018.

1. SEVerance007
    SEVerance007 Guest

:)

SEVerance007, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Splintey
    Splintey Guest
    Overcharged for a game

I recently got 1 year of gold and some digital points for my birthday and just put them on. Then I went to buy the Metro bundle for six bucks (the gold sale price) and rainbow six siege for $25. Metro worked but for RB6 I was charged $30 instead of $25.
    I'm not sure why and i'd like to be refunded the $5 because I was overcharged.

My gamertag is and email is [Mod Removed - Please do not post personal information]

Splintey, Sep 23, 2018
  3. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    PLEASE READ SALE PRICES NOT RIGHT!

It was a ONE DAY SALE ONLY. Any purchases made after the sale date would be full price but, Take Miss Kleo's advice if you were overcharged on the day of the sale. Good Luck!!!

BongKaos, Sep 23, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello SEVerance007!

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend requesting a refund for the item. The article entitled Request an

Xbox Digital Product or Subscription Refund
    will have steps on how to request a refund online. Also, the
    Xbox Support Team will be able to assist with a refund as well.

XBF Leonzo G, Sep 23, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: