Over a month without XBox May Update doesnt work even on new console

Discus and support Over a month without XBox May Update doesnt work even on new console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i copied and pasted the following from another person because it is exactly what i am going through. I even bought a new xbox one s and still the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MegaBadMitchell, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Over a month without XBox May Update doesnt work even on new console

i copied and pasted the following from another person because it is exactly what i am going through. I even bought a new xbox one s and still the same problem. How do i get this resolved? I sent away my last xbox and the one that came back still didnt work.

hi, after the May 2017 update I cannot access any games or apps, receive error code 0x8027025a. Sometimes it works after 20 attempts , sometimes does not. Very frustrating given that also my disc drive often does not work, and the system update always crashes
    - both old issues so let's just focus on the first issue: nothing is working! I think I need a new system update ASAP to undo the damage.

I have done every factory reset and hard reset in the book and nothing helps. Please help

:)

MegaBadMitchell, Jun 17, 2017
  2. "Once every 24 hours" question...

I think the xbox doesnt need to be even on, it may just be in a low power state, and since its always connected online, it will do that, without it needing to be on, the online check in is download game updates, while the xbox isnt on so you can game faster
    without disconnecting from xbox live to update

Hassan Singer, Jun 17, 2017
  3. jayfig83
    jayfig83 Guest
    xbox one black screen

My xbox one wont boot stuck on black screen. This is such bull I paid over $500 for a new console that doesnt work.

jayfig83, Jun 17, 2017
  4. RohanThavanesh Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller not recognised by PC when its directly plugged in and wont turn on when its not plugged in no matter how long i hold down the xbox button

i cant turn it on with or without a cable and it doesnt work regardless of whether i plug it into a different pc, a console, even charging doesnt work
  5. Hassan Singer Win User

"Once every 24 hours" question...

I think the xbox doesnt need to be even on, it may just be in a low power state, and since its always connected online, it will do that, without it needing to be on, the online check in is download game updates, while the xbox isnt on so you can game faster
    without disconnecting from xbox live to update
  6. EuLoGy617 Win User

double download

may as well try and DL it to the new console first...and if it doesnt work then buy it
  7. L1nko64 Win User

What big name release are you most dissapointed with this year so far and why?

L.A Noire. Over rated gush and nothing new bar the facial animation...which doesnt even work the way it was billed.
  8. UGA Phoenix Win User

Mw3 wont play in my xbox

SMOOTHTRUK1218, there is an update that came out with the Xbox 360 a little over 6 months ago. A small percentage, and I mean a small percentage of Xbox 360 consoles were not able to play the new XGD3 format. If your console was affected, you may be eligible
    to get a brand new Xbox 360 S console at Microsofts expense. Now I do not know, but if you contact Xbox Customer Support, and tell them that you may have missed an update, they will help you get the update installed on your Xbox through the use of the Xbox
    Website and a Flash Drive. After that, everything should work just fine.

In the future, make sure to log onto your Xbox at least once a day, and keep an eye on the major gaming websites such as IGN, GameInformer, and Major Nelson, for upcoming system updates for the 360.
Thema:

Over a month without XBox May Update doesnt work even on new console

1. Over a month without XBox May Update doesnt work even on new console - Similar Threads - month without May

2. Why am I console banned for a month without reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I console banned for a month without reason?: Just got home from a long day at work to see, i guess, console ban. Can't talk in parties on any account can't play online, I've jumped through every hoop and robot this site has and haven't...
  3. Forza horizon 5, over a full month without being able to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5, over a full month without being able to play online: I have finally decided to write here since you guys at Microsoft don't even provide email support and I've become quite fed up with being absolutely scammed out of my money. One month back, Forza...
  4. Are you able to purchase the first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate without subscribing?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Are you able to purchase the first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate without subscribing?: Hi, I just used some of my Microsoft rewards points to have a $1.25 giftcard added to my account, and I wanted to use that money to get one month of Game Pass Ultimate, but it’s saying that I...
  5. 12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me?: I purchased a prepaid 12 month game pass ultimate which includes 12 months Gold membership, 12 months game pass, and 12 months pc gaming pass. Activated May 1st 2020. Today the game pass...
  6. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?: Hi. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold? for example, buy one month, when it runs out it doesn't renew I just have to buy one month again. Is this possible? thank you....
  7. Is there a way to cancel Xbox ultimate game pass without losing my 12 month Xbox live I’ve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to cancel Xbox ultimate game pass without losing my 12 month Xbox live I’ve...: is there a way to cancel my sons ultimate game pass without losing the 10months he has left on his xbox live doesnt seem right or fair and you cant get hold of anyone to speak to at microsoft...
  8. How to Redeem 3 Month Nitro Gift even without an Xbox One console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to Redeem 3 Month Nitro Gift even without an Xbox One console: I just recently the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate with Nitro promotion. But I dont have a console to scan the QR code. Is there anyway that I can redeem the Nitro promotion?...
  9. PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.: I was one of the Xbox Insiders who had the $1 a month charge for Xbox GamePass Ultimate during the testing period. It said that I would be notified of any changes in the fee in advance of being...
  10. Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...: I get this error both on the Xbox and on my PC. The last code I entered was a 14 day Live trial code, but there doesn't seem to even be any record of that in my Microsoft account....