Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

Discus and support Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by beau everett, Nov 28, 2023.

1. beau everett
    beau everett Guest

Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k terabyte system needs there are cell batteries. There’s no way to even plug my up if I would’ve known that I would’ve not bought this I would’ve just stuck with the PS five bro I came because Forza but bro Duracell batteries really?? I honestly haven’t even turned my Xbox series X on and I just bought it last night just because I don’t wanna kill the only two batteries I have

:)

beau everett, Nov 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: