Over 18 account, still can't change custom gamerpic

Discus and support Over 18 account, still can't change custom gamerpic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The age of my Xbox account is over 18, but I cannot change to custom gamerpics. d4cc7756-57ef-4238-8844-8485ff1a2301 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SqueakyPig101, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Over 18 account, still can't change custom gamerpic

The age of my Xbox account is over 18, but I cannot change to custom gamerpics.

:)

SqueakyPig101, Sep 6, 2017
  2. vFxrgo
    vFxrgo Guest
    Can't get Custom gamerpic because it says I'm under 18

But I am legally 18 now however it still isn't letting have a custom gamerpic

vFxrgo, Sep 6, 2017
  3. Evill Monkeh
    Evill Monkeh Guest
    Xbox Insider

I am 18 though. I think the age for custom gamerpictures should be 17. If you're old enough to buy mature videogames like grand theft auto I think they can handle making a custom gamerpic. Seeing all my friends who aren't 18 but have custom pictures annoys
    me becuase I'm 18 but can't have one.

Evill Monkeh, Sep 6, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Was it always over 18? Changing the age on your MS account would not change the age on your Xbox account.

bowski477, Sep 6, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

Was it always over 18? Changing the age on your MS account would not change the age on your Xbox account.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I'm trying to change a childs game pic to a customized pic

Until the age of the account is 18 or over, they won't be able to use customized gamerpics. There are no settings that can be changed to allow that.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Account

You have to be 18 years or over to use custom gamerpics.

If the date of birth on the account is under 18 then there's nothing you can do.

Setting an account to adult wont change that,it's down to the date of birth on that account & that can not be changed.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Wont let me have a custom gamer picture even though in set as adult

because you need to be 18 to use the custom gamerpic

It doesn't matter what age you change it to

It goes by the original age not what it gets changed to later

If it is the oroginal.age you have to.remove your account from parental control under https//accounts.microsoft.com

If it isn't over 18 and no it can't be changed after the fact then the system will ask.gor another parental email
  9. Flux Enrage Win User

Custom gamerpic

I'm having the same problem. I contacted xbox live support and they even confirmed that i had an adult account and that i was listed as 18 but im still getting the error message "people under 18 can't upload custom gamerpics". I just want to be able to upload
    custom gamerpics and I'm the right age to do so, yet I can't.
Thema:

1. Over 18 account, still can't change custom gamerpic - Similar Threads - account still can't

2. I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account: I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my account, I removed my account and tried to add it...
  3. I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything: I'm 19 (account created when I'm 16), my birth date on my profile is correct (xx/xx/2004). My account is an only member and organizer in family group but also a child account which make me unable...
  4. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.: I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still...
  5. I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....: it says that "you cannot join cross-platform games without both a microsoft account and a nintendo account. Sign in with both accounts to join Servers." a67d4412-cf25-4f14-a3a0-264eeaabe1c7
  6. Hello, I still can't login to my account in Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I still can't login to my account in Xbox App: Hello, I still can't log in to my account in Xbox App, I've tried everything that I found on the internet, please do not write again, reinstall gaming services, or reset the Xbox app, I have tried...
  7. hello, I have an account 13 plus and minecraft and microsoft but I still can't leave the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, I have an account 13 plus and minecraft and microsoft but I still can't leave the...: I tried a lot of times but I still can't leave, and the family "manager" can't log in at the moment 514e1dcd-d3fc-4458-b627-42a63cd80ad0
  8. Child account linked to mine but still can't play multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account linked to mine but still can't play multiplayer: Hi, thanks for the reply to my previous question. I have set up the child account linked to mine; will that let me play online multiplayer with my daughter? If not, how do I set up a separate...
  9. My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account: As the title states, an old email address (which I was able to recover in a relatively short time) got compromised months ago. All accounts tied to this email were also compromised, including my...
  10. Still Can't Change xbox live account region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still Can't Change xbox live account region: i have waited 3 months and i still cant change the Account Region HELP f5e73d6e-4ff0-4636-a746-6f1412046b54