Outworld Invasion has begun for Mortal Kombat X

Discus and support Outworld Invasion has begun for Mortal Kombat X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The first invasion battle has begun as an Outworld Invasion has been put up in the faction wars section of the game... Invasion Boss battle, were... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigDaddyxBrock, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Outworld Invasion has begun for Mortal Kombat X

The first invasion battle has begun as an Outworld Invasion has been put up in the faction wars section of the game... Invasion Boss battle, were your just suppose to try to do as much damage to a heavily armored boss as you can not beat them so dont
    get frustrated cause they are gonna kill you quickly..

Invasion Tower Battles, and Invasion Assassin Battles,

:)

BigDaddyxBrock, Apr 15, 2015
  2. What are you looking forward to doing on Xbox 1, this 2015 year?

[quote user="Deacon"]playing Mortal Kombat X[/quote]My Outworld warriors would destroy you... Outworld Invasion has begun for Mortal Kombat X :p

Galactic Geek, Apr 15, 2015
  3. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    neilhorgan, Apr 15, 2015
  4. adiosevert
    adiosevert Guest

Level 1

Posted 16 Apr 2015 9:03 AM

I got a problem when im playing online on mortal kombat x and I challenge agains online oppoment it freeze and then it say this content is no longer availeble and my ping is full green bar and everybody ping shows grey is that a issue on my side or there
    side that I cant challence anybody online please help??

adiosevert, Apr 15, 2015
  5. If yours is lit up in green the whole time and theirs are greyed out like you say then its not on your end, I know NetherRealms has been tweaking the online constantly since the games release to keep improving the gameplay, but from what your saying it
    looks like its your opponents not you. With that there is very little that NeatherRealm can do if someone has crappy connections.

BigDaddyxBrock, Apr 16, 2015
  6. Will have to check it tonight.

Chop!!

Sneltje P.A.S.C.A.L., Apr 16, 2015
  7. Cy 5th
    Cy 5th Guest
    Mine is greyed out for some reason. Do I have to unlock it at a certain level?

Cy 5th, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Cy 5th Win User

Mine is greyed out for some reason. Do I have to unlock it at a certain level?
  9. Sneltje P.A.S.C.A.L. Win User

Will have to check it tonight.

Chop!!
  10. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

If yours is lit up in green the whole time and theirs are greyed out like you say then its not on your end, I know NetherRealms has been tweaking the online constantly since the games release to keep improving the gameplay, but from what your saying it
    looks like its your opponents not you. With that there is very little that NeatherRealm can do if someone has crappy connections.
  11. adiosevert Win User

Level 1

Posted 16 Apr 2015 9:03 AM

I got a problem when im playing online on mortal kombat x and I challenge agains online oppoment it freeze and then it say this content is no longer availeble and my ping is full green bar and everybody ping shows grey is that a issue on my side or there
    side that I cant challence anybody online please help??
  12. Galactic Geek Win User

What are you looking forward to doing on Xbox 1, this 2015 year?

[quote user="Deacon"]playing Mortal Kombat X[/quote]My Outworld warriors would destroy you... :p
Thema:

1. Outworld Invasion has begun for Mortal Kombat X - Similar Threads - Outworld Invasion has

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  6. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  7. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  8. Overwatch Invasion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch Invasion: I connected my XBox ultimate game pass to my Battle.net Account but when i try to redeem my overwatch 2 Invasion code to my battle.net Account it didnt work. It says " It will apply for *** Die...
  9. I bought the overwatch invasion bundle for $60 and I’m not getting the content I payed for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the overwatch invasion bundle for $60 and I’m not getting the content I payed for...: Does anyone know how to get around this? I’ve tried everything and being on Xbox one there’s only so much you can do. I restarted my game client, restarted my Xbox, I even bought it twice on a...
  10. Mw2 invasion keeps crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 invasion keeps crashing.: Hi can anyone help? I’m trying to play invasion on mw2 and near the end of every game it freezes and sends me back to Home Screen. Not had any problems before with it Thanks...