Outlook

Discus and support Outlook in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Outlook has multiple folders only when I check off one email item then inside another menu that appears in the Move menu two of the same folders... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Carmine Mazzuca, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Outlook

My Outlook has multiple folders only when I check off one email item then inside another menu that appears in the Move menu two of the same folders appear. A different view appears than when I first launch the Outlook app. Very frustrating....

:)

Carmine Mazzuca, Jan 17, 2024
  2. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

Outlook

3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Changing my xbox one email

The problem is this the Outlook email is already a Microsoft (MS) account since MS owns outlook so you can not add that email to another account as an alias. If you try and go into the Outlook account and add an alias there then remove the outlook email
    it will delete that email forever so DO NOT do that.
  4. Jean-Luc_Gates Win User

Halo 4 Specialization code and promo email not received

Hey my orgin acount is hotmail but hotmail was upgraded to outlook. will it be sent to outlook or am i ***
  5. R3PUBL1K Win User

hotmail to outlook

i see there is plenty of advice already on this matter but I though I would just add to the confussion anyway... :-0

You may as well wait until Microsoft upgrade you as the upgrade is seamless and instant for Hotmail customers; everything including their @hotmail.com email address, password, contacts, etc., will stay the same. Personally I cannot see the need for you to
    do anything, saying that you could always reserve a new outlook.com address or upgrade to one if you feel the need.

I do find it strange that although Microsoft are trying to retire the hotmail service it still lets people create hotmail.com (etc) accounts.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Outlook sign in

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

No, I don't believe they are the same. Your outlook and your Hotmail accounts are different.
Thema:

Outlook

1. Outlook - Similar Threads - Outlook

2. my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone: live chat wont work for him and the recovery form isnt working we need to speak to a real person to fix this issue de5de1d6-8424-4d6a-bbaf-2fa9788fd5f3
  3. I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...: I also have a gamepass account that im being charged for and cant get into and have never even used it. Please help I have been locked out of my account for probably a year or more now but I'm...
  4. Signing into Microsoft Store and any similar app (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook) on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into Microsoft Store and any similar app (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook) on a...: Whenever I try to log in to apps like Microsoft Store, Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook etc. with my e-mail that ends with @windowslive.com, I get stuck on the "Just a moment" screen looping a...
  5. Cannot verifiy outlook account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot verifiy outlook account: What are questions on the account verification form? 4ff01eb3-9ab5-4e4b-8462-31293f202ea8
  6. Replacing Primary Account Alias with an Outlook Account that is being used for “Account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Replacing Primary Account Alias with an Outlook Account that is being used for “Account...: Hello All, Like many others, my primary alias for my Xbox account is no longer valid. I am wanting to use an Outlook account that I currently have as an “Account Verification” email as my new...
  7. How do I change my Outlook email linked to my child's Epic Games account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my Outlook email linked to my child's Epic Games account?: This is one for the books and for those familiar with Epic Games accounts. A long time ago, I deleted my Outlook account without realizing that it was linked to my child's Epic Games account. It...
  8. Can I set up a new Outlook account for my son with his XBox gamer tag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I set up a new Outlook account for my son with his XBox gamer tag?: My son has been locked out of his Outlook due to forgotten password and we cannot get back in via the online form. Can I set up a new account for him and link it to his existing gamer tag ID?...
  9. How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...: I have all the answers to my security questions but it will not allow me to reset any password. I don't want to lose my Minecraft account. 9585a127-6e58-447d-b67f-9c8f1d161633
  10. i lost acsess to an minecraft account and can not acsess the outlook conected to it. i need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i lost acsess to an minecraft account and can not acsess the outlook conected to it. i need...: i lost acsess to an minecraft account and can not acsess the outlook conected to it. ive already looked in fourms and tried minecraft "support" the user name in question is " AJBMC331 "...