@outlook.com Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password.

Discus and support @outlook.com Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i want to login other account but when i click <-- icon is just go back to login page ( i not have access to that acc anymore ) - i try delete and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by imsmartkid, Oct 22, 2023.

1. imsmartkid
    imsmartkid Guest

@outlook.com Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password.

i want to login other account but when i click <-- icon is just go back to login page ( i not have access to that acc anymore )
    - i try delete and reinstall it not work
    - i try delete all minecaft folder but still not work

can someone pls help

@outlook.com  Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password. [​IMG]

@outlook.com  Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password. [​IMG]

:)

imsmartkid, Oct 22, 2023
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you out!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this on your Minecraft account.

Please try to recover your Microsoft outlook email via the account recovery webform:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password. but it's asking for an email I don't even know

Hello Yazid Afifi,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are having issue with your Microsoft account where you did not recognize the email address added in your security information of your account. Let us help you get to the bottom of this.

When you normally sign in your Microsoft account, you will just need to enter your email account and the password. Getting the error above would mean that you are accessing sensitive information of your account like accessing your security information. This is to ensure that the owner of the account is the one trying to access the account.

If the error above appears when signing in your account, it appears that you are trying to sign in on different device or different location that is why you are verified to make sure that the owner is accessing the account. Based on my analysis, it is possible that your account is hacked and the security information was changed. If we may ask, did you get an alert from Microsoft informing about the recent changes of our security information? If there is an update with your security info, Microsoft will send notifications to the phone number or email address that’s being removed, as a precaution in case an attacker is attempting to remove your information. It’s important to keep an eye on any communications from Microsoft during this period to ensure the security of your account.

For now, try signing in your Microsoft account through this link: https://account.microsoft.com If you are getting "verify your identity" message, click on more verification code. If you have phone number added, you can use the phone to receive the code. If you don't recognize the security information, then you can select "I don't have any of these" and you will be routed to account recovery process. You can check this article: How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support Before attempting to recover your account, make sure you use an alternate email that you have access to recover your account to receive feedback from Microsoft's automated system about the status of your account recovery. I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity.

We hope this information will help you recover your account.

Sincerely,

4. NerdHolly Win User

I cannot change the birthdate for my Microsoft account

try following these steps and see if it works for you!

1. Go to account.microsoft.com and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    2. Select Your info.
    3. On the Your info page, select Edit date of birth. Because you're accessing sensitive information, you may be asked to verify your identity.
    4. Make your changes and select Save.
  5. Angelo L. Win User

Restricción de contenido por edad (game pass)

Hi!

Go to account.microsoft.com and sign in with your Microsoft account.

1. Select Your info.
    2. On the Your info page, select Edit date of birth.
      Because you're accessing sensitive information, you may be asked to verify your identity.
    3. Make your changes and select Save.
  6. Cerebral Paul Win User

Blocked out my accounts

Did you get the "tries exceeded" message on your first try today or did it let you try 3 times before it locked?

If you got it on your first try someone else may be accessing/trying to access your account. (which could be the case anyway). If I were you I would change passwords on any sensitive accounts and verify login and security info is up to date.
Thema:

1. @outlook.com Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password. - Similar Threads - @outlook com you're

2. Outlook

in XBoX on Windows
    Outlook: My Outlook has multiple folders only when I check off one email item then inside another menu that appears in the Move menu two of the same folders appear. A different view appears than when I...
  3. my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone: live chat wont work for him and the recovery form isnt working we need to speak to a real person to fix this issue de5de1d6-8424-4d6a-bbaf-2fa9788fd5f3
  4. I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...: I also have a gamepass account that im being charged for and cant get into and have never even used it. Please help I have been locked out of my account for probably a year or more now but I'm...
  5. Signing into Microsoft Store and any similar app (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook) on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into Microsoft Store and any similar app (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook) on a...: Whenever I try to log in to apps like Microsoft Store, Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook etc. with my e-mail that ends with @windowslive.com, I get stuck on the "Just a moment" screen looping a...
  6. Cannot verifiy outlook account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot verifiy outlook account: What are questions on the account verification form? 4ff01eb3-9ab5-4e4b-8462-31293f202ea8
  7. Replacing Primary Account Alias with an Outlook Account that is being used for “Account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Replacing Primary Account Alias with an Outlook Account that is being used for “Account...: Hello All, Like many others, my primary alias for my Xbox account is no longer valid. I am wanting to use an Outlook account that I currently have as an “Account Verification” email as my new...
  8. How do I change my Outlook email linked to my child's Epic Games account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my Outlook email linked to my child's Epic Games account?: This is one for the books and for those familiar with Epic Games accounts. A long time ago, I deleted my Outlook account without realizing that it was linked to my child's Epic Games account. It...
  9. Can I set up a new Outlook account for my son with his XBox gamer tag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I set up a new Outlook account for my son with his XBox gamer tag?: My son has been locked out of his Outlook due to forgotten password and we cannot get back in via the online form. Can I set up a new account for him and link it to his existing gamer tag ID?...
  10. How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...: I have all the answers to my security questions but it will not allow me to reset any password. I don't want to lose my Minecraft account. 9585a127-6e58-447d-b67f-9c8f1d161633