Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though...

Discus and support Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi there I'm a game pass member. I've been playing Out Worlds on my Xbox, but I've recently got a new Desktop PC, so really want to try it on my PC.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stu Leckie, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Stu Leckie
    Stu Leckie Guest

Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though...

hi there

I'm a game pass member.

I've been playing Out Worlds on my Xbox, but I've recently got a new Desktop PC, so really want to try it on my PC.

so, it lets me install just fine, but then I'm unable to launch the game.

It'll pop up saying COMPLETED, but then when I click open, it just cycles round to say say INSTALL again.

what am I not doing right??

PC gaming is so much more work than Xbox, but I just can't see what I'm missing here.

Thank you

:)

Stu Leckie, Nov 3, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though it already is

This seems to be a general issue with that game for pc. Just report this issue from xbox app and wait for a solution.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though it already is

Hey there Stu Leckie,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully play The Outer Worlds. I totally understand how this could be pretty disheartening. I suggest trying the steps outlined in our support page entitled Game
    freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Much thanks!
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi You can take some screenshots about the Error to share? The Game Pass PC is Beta Version yet, try send report when the error come to you
  5. Stu Leckie Win User

i have a video taken with my Iphone.

But can’t find a way to upload it.

It’s just going round in circles.

only gives me the INSTALL option, i click it, it thinks about it for 30 seconds or so. Then pops back up again.

This is everything i hate about PC gaming.

Thanks.
  6. SkyeIce Win User

Very slow Xbox downloads

None of this helped. I even started to download The Outer Worlds on the Microsoft Store on PC and the download is stuck. The Microsoft Store is terrible and needs a revamp.
Thema:

1. Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though... - Similar Threads - Outer Worlds Game

2. The Outer Worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds: Hello, I own the physical copy of the game, also the digital one via game pass. I bought the spacer's choice upgrade - in addons I see it it doesn't requires to install.. How to install the...
  3. the outer world ini file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the outer world ini file: I can not get to the ini file to edit it because the folders are simply empty the ones sugested in the APPDATA directory ... i did exactly as the giude told me but the local folder is simply empty...
  4. Season pass for The Outer World and the upgrade for next gen version disapear from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season pass for The Outer World and the upgrade for next gen version disapear from my...: Hi, I bought the season pass for The Outer Worlds + the spacer choice edition upgrade 2 days ago and at this moment everything was ok, I could play the game with the upgrade and the 2 dlc. But...
  5. Is This Is Correct Way To Use Holographic Shroud in Outer World Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is This Is Correct Way To Use Holographic Shroud in Outer World Games?: Well, it's actually pretty simple but because you are not going to find these things early on you probably have this question. So, first things you have to find an identity cartridge. Once...
  6. The outer world new dlc keep crash after i reach spaceport area

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The outer world new dlc keep crash after i reach spaceport area: With the new dlc i see some bug, all was ok at beginning but as soon for my investigation on Bertie i had to travel on spaceport area i noticed some bug: saving push me back to home quitting game,...
  7. The Outer World Will Not Launch!

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer World Will Not Launch!: Hi I can not launch the outer world purchased through the windows store. It has worked fine up to now. every time i try launching it it opens gaming services page in the windows store. please help...
  8. Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode: I have Game Pass for PC and have my laptop designated for offline play. I've been playing Outer Worlds while online and it uses cloud saves automatically. When I try to play while offline, it...
  9. The Outer World - Installation error. Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer World - Installation error. Xbox Beta: Have been playing this game since the preorder with various crashes and freezes now with the new update it refuses to run at all even after reinstalling it. Does anyone have a fix for me or...
  10. Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass: I bought a monthly subscription to the game pass, but the game does not work. I tried several games, but only one gives an error (Outer Worlds). When I start, it says to me that the game is...