Outer Wilds DLC not showing up in game and refund request denied

Discus and support Outer Wilds DLC not showing up in game and refund request denied in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Outer Wilds DLC "Echoes of the Eye" for 10$, only for it not to show up in game. Over a few days, I tried a bunch of different solutions... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Snail z, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Snail z
    Snail z Guest

I bought the Outer Wilds DLC "Echoes of the Eye" for 10$, only for it not to show up in game. Over a few days, I tried a bunch of different solutions and nothing worked so I contacted support to make a refund. My request was denied with the description "Refunds aren't available for digital purchases that have been played or used." How am I supposed to "play or use" a game so that it is able to be refunded if the game doesn't work in the first place? The DLC will not show up in Outer Wilds. I paid my own money for it that I had been saving up and support is telling me that even though the DLC is not working and I cannot play it, I also am not able to refund it because I haven't played it. How does this make sense?? I just want to refund the DLC. Does anyone know how I'm able to get a refund, or even how to solve the DLC issue? (I'm playing on pc, not the xbox console)

:)

Snail z, Dec 16, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Outer wild dlc present base game forum