Out of Range Series S Asus ROG Swift

Discus and support Out of Range Series S Asus ROG Swift in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just bought the monitor in hopes to play 1440 on 120hz, but everytime I try to change it from 60 to 120, it says “out of range” and goes back to 60.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/canaan5, Jul 5, 2022.

1. /u/canaan5
    /u/canaan5 Guest

I just bought the monitor in hopes to play 1440 on 120hz, but everytime I try to change it from 60 to 120, it says “out of range” and goes back to 60. Anybody know how to fix this?

submitted by /u/canaan5
    [link] [comments]

/u/canaan5, Jul 5, 2022
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Any monitors that work on Xbox One X @ 1440p, 120hz + (freesync or HDR or 10bit), over HDMI 2

Asus has one monitor that has all the stuff you mention it might work for you is one of the ROG series but it is expensive $$$
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Will The Xbox series X work on a 1080p monitor?

You can still use the 1080p monitor but it will only run at 60hz, Xbox doesn't support 75hz, its either 60hz or 120hz that supported,

Games will look so much better on a 4K monitor, if you choose to get one, but bare in mind if want to get the full potential out of a 4K monitor and Series X, best to get one with HDMI 2.1,

Though 4K HDMI 2.1 monitor's are not available as of yet, end of April is when they'll start to release if not more delays,

I'm waiting for the release of these new 4K monitor's, as i'll be getting one of these...

Viewsonic Elite XG320U - 32", 4K, 144hz, HDMI 2.1

https://www.tftcentral.co.uk/blog/v...ion-144hz-refresh-rate-and-hdmi-2-1-included/

Asus ROG Swift PG32UQ - 32",4K, 144hz, HDMI 2.1

https://www.tftcentral.co.uk/blog/asus-rog-swift-pg32uq-with-32-ips-panel-4k-144hz-and-hdmi-2-1/
  4. SethToth Win User

unable to download nvidia update

Laptop. Asus Rog Flow X13 with amd ryzen 9 5000 series and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050ti

Windows version is windows 11 with cumulative update (KB5015882)
  5. Ava-Ivy Evergreen Win User

Xbox X Upload speed slow and bad ping

It's wired directly to my google nest router using a Asus ROG CAT 7 ethernet cable
  6. markhiner Win User

Xbox series s display options

Hello, the monitor I use is the asus vg248qe and the system is an Xbox series s.
Thema:

1. Out of Range Series S Asus ROG Swift - Similar Threads - Range Series Asus

2. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  3. what is the range of a wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    what is the range of a wireless controller: I recently had a problem with a controller. It kept losing connection with the console, I put in new batteries but the problem persisted. I then bought a new controller but that kept losing...
  4. How do i get my monitor to hook up to my xbox without it saying out of range

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i get my monitor to hook up to my xbox without it saying out of range: How to get my xbox to hook up to my monitor without saying out of range 2322cf21-144f-41c8-a428-2a0a1edba417
  5. Out of range. On my Xbox s. I need help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Out of range. On my Xbox s. I need help please.: Recently got a new Xbox S. (Digital version) and when I connect HDMI it says out of range. How do I fix this issue. submitted by /u/ScruffyAsHeck [link] [comments]
  6. Poor Xbox series s controller range

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Xbox series s controller range: Hello Daniel here, i purchased a controller from a my retailer and I've been using it for a while, at one point the range on it got reduced and only stays connected with USB cord, I tried...
  7. My Xbox controller won’t give inputs after being taken out of range of my Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won’t give inputs after being taken out of range of my Xbox One S: I just got this controller not too long ago and up until last night everything was in perfect form. No buttons sticking, no drifting or anything. But last night I went out to the porch to smoke a...
  8. Forza horizon 5 really laggy on mid range pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 really laggy on mid range pc: I have a core i5 9400f gtx 1650 and 8gb ram and trying to run forza horizon 5 however its constantly freezing and being very laggy on even the lowest of settings. my graphics driver is fully up to...
  9. Why does xbox limit users to such a small range of headset choices?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox limit users to such a small range of headset choices?: Why does xbox limit users to such a small range of headset choices, can you please certify more devices? It's a shame how few new headset models have support for xbox, of course they all work with...
  10. Out of range- Xbox wont connect to my monitor

in XboX Insiders
    Out of range- Xbox wont connect to my monitor: Keep getting an out of range message whilst trying to connect my xbox series s to my monitor. Ive rebooted it into low res mode but its just not displaying? submitted by /u/-Taiah- [link]...