Out of Market Error

Discus and support Out of Market Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All has been well with everything, until suddenly about 10 days ago Cloud Gaming started blocking with an “out of market” error, and the same with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moggy Mama, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Moggy Mama
    Moggy Mama Guest

Out of Market Error

Hi

All has been well with everything, until suddenly about 10 days ago Cloud Gaming started blocking with an “out of market” error, and the same with the Rewards app.

Error is across Xbox, PC and mobile.

Bizarrely, GamePass (non cloud) is fine, and it triggers my quests - but I have to go on to mobile network to submit them!

It’s like different Microsoft teams have used different region verification techniques, and the one GamePass Cloud and Rewards uses isn’t working. If I do an online “where’s my IP” everyone else (including the rest of Microsoft!) can see I’m in the UK!

Has anyone any idea how to fix this?

So far have done everything I can think of, but it’s clearly something central in Microsoft when it’s affecting all of Xbox/mobile/PC

:)

Moggy Mama, Jun 23, 2023
  2. Moggy Mama Win User

Out of Market Error

Thank you!

I've posted using the link provided. It's very, very bizarre!

To summarise:

All devices and my profile confirmed as being UK

Everything logged out multiple time, and as far as removing the profiles from XBox. Router reset multiple times, and as such the IP address has now changed several times.

A little further investigation today suggests that a subset of Microsoft products are all using specific region identification routines which are broken (for me at least!):

-- GamePass app (XBox) (Gamepass games available for download, but Quests and Cloud report wrong region)

-- XBox App (Windows) (Cloud gaming - wrong region)

-- Rewards App (XBox)

Everything works perfectly where it is possible to bypass apps and use browser (xbox.com/play is perfect in both Edge and Chrome, as is the rewards dashboard).

So it's the region detection procedures specific to the APPs on xbox, PC and mobile messing up my access rights. These seem to be different to the region detection procedures used by the browser teams, which set all access right perfectly.

Any further pointers for anything I can do at my end will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
  3. Janet_C Win User

Out of Market Error

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I'm happy to help you today.

I understand your problem and I know how frustrating it can be.

First check that the region of the console and the Microsoft account match and are the same as the region where you are physically located.

Have you checked if you get exactly the same thing connected from another network, for example, using mobile data?

If the geolocation pages tell you that the IP is in the correct country, it may be a temporary problem with the service, remember that xCloud is a service that is still in beta, so it is important that you report this bug so it can be investigated. You can do so by following the steps in this link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Regarding the same problem with Rewards, have you checked if the same thing is happening on the website?

Also identify by connecting the console to another network and report the problem with Rewards through this link

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Another thing you can try in the console is to change the DNS servers

Go to your network settings and in advanced options change the DNS to primary 8.8.8.8 and secondary 8.8.4.4.4.

I hope the instructions were clear, I will keep an eye out for any questions you may have.

Greetings.
  4. Салим Хаме Win User

Since today on y xbox series x, the microsoft rewards app doesnt work. It says that the service is unavailable. I tried few times to restart my xbox, but no success..

didn't help error: the current market is not supported
  5. dpit GR Win User

Halo Waypoint Marketplace error (xbox live GR)

Problem with xbox live market place Error code: 800700E8
  6. Halla-09A6AF8D-0176- Win User

PBR9002 Purchase issue

From the US Market, but I'm not sure if the market matters cos I've seen numerous people with the same payment error and they're not all using the US Store. Or so they've said.
Thema:

Out of Market Error

1. Out of Market Error - Similar Threads - Market Error

2. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  3. Solution for Forza horizon 5 market place error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solution for Forza horizon 5 market place error: Hello,i have trouble in accessing car packs in forza horizon 5,i own a vip car pass and it's a premium edition,when i Try to access it shows failed to download marketplace data ,please help...
  4. xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error: i have seen that portugal is supported in the microsoft rewards program, but when i open the xbox rewards on xbox it says that the market is not supported. b4032b97-b198-447e-84db-262a3258479f
  5. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3
  6. xbox one forza 3 hot wheels what dose market place error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one forza 3 hot wheels what dose market place error: xbox one forza 3 hot wheels what dose market place error c806d7df-51f8-4a09-b3e8-90231fbac9de
  7. Error 80048821 Games for Windows Market Place

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 80048821 Games for Windows Market Place: I bought Resident Evil 5 but i cant save the game because i keep getting error 80048821 when trying to sign in. I can sign in on microsoft.com but not on games for windows market place. Any help...
  8. Xbox 1tb Forza 6 market place error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1tb Forza 6 market place error: Dear all, First post about a continuing problem. The xbox1tb is up to date with everything yet when my sons want to purchase new cars it comes up with market place error on almost every car....
  9. market error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    market error: I just bought a Dark souls 1 on xbox360 from my computer but when I wanted to create my xbox live account to retrieve the game it was indicated that I had to try again later I did but when j I...
  10. Downloaded GTA 5 from Market Store When i start game says Game Error. Could not start game. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded GTA 5 from Market Store When i start game says Game Error. Could not start game. ...: I tried clearing system cache and deleted and reinstalled game a few times now. Still doesn't work. I also tried deleting my last update to make sure there wasnt any errors when last update was...