our xbox 360 was consol banned months ago , i want to sell it as he has a xbox 1 how can i ????

Discus and support our xbox 360 was consol banned months ago , i want to sell it as he has a xbox 1 how can i ???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; we have a xbox 360 s that is consol banned my son has had a x box 1 for nearly 2 years , we want to sell the xbox 360 i am a single mother how can this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XD DRIFT KING X, Oct 30, 2016.

1. our xbox 360 was consol banned months ago , i want to sell it as he has a xbox 1 how can i ????

we have a xbox 360 s that is consol banned my son has had a x box 1 for nearly 2 years , we want to sell the xbox 360 i am a single mother how can this be un banned because at the moment it is just fit for the bin >>

:)

XD DRIFT KING X, Oct 30, 2016
  2. xEllioooot
    xEllioooot Guest
    Console Banned?

I have a freind who purchsed a console about 1 year ago used his 1 free month xbox live sub and has been silver since it ran out he has also ever owned 1 game and they banned his console on sept 6th so smart guy how would he violate the terms of use or
    any of the console bans since he is only 12

xEllioooot, Oct 30, 2016
  3. FROG55JON
    FROG55JON Guest
    console ban mistake

FROG55JON, Oct 30, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

our xbox 360 was consol banned months ago , i want to sell it as he has a xbox 1 how can i ????

Console bans are permanent, so there would be no way to have it unbanned.

Smwutches, Oct 30, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

Console bans are permanent, so there would be no way to have it unbanned.
  6. xEllioooot Win User

Console Banned?

I have a freind who purchsed a console about 1 year ago used his 1 free month xbox live sub and has been silver since it ran out he has also ever owned 1 game and they banned his console on sept 6th so smart guy how would he violate the terms of use or
    any of the console bans since he is only 12
  7. George Shonia Win User

xbox one console banned

hello guys, I want to buy Xbox.., I sold him 3 months ago and now I want it more then any other times.., one guy sells his own Xbox One with very cheap price and he has told me that reason of cheap price is console is banned from microsoft.., maybe there
    are some chance to ''unblock'' this console? and login in this console with my profile? he is playing only offline pleas, answer me. if there is any chance, I wll be buy it from this guy and will be very happy.
  8. FattedWhisper76 Win User

console banned

i have purchased a xbox 360 about 3 weeks ago and then i went to connect it to xbox live an it says it has been console banned and i want to know why it has been banned.
  9. smileskybird Win User

What are the benefits of Purchasing an Xbox One?

True it's like Microsoft have all of a sudden become our parents. They spy and allow others to watch us through the mandatory Kinect and don't give two hoots about our statutory privacy rights, you need to check in every 24 hours (every 1 hour if on a different
    console), and they're regulating how and where we can play our games through used game restrictions and which games can be played per console. They got new policies on if we want to lend or sell our games. Now compare that with the policies Xbox 360 has. Kinect
    is completly optional there, none of this 24 hrs check ins, and the download/usage policies for xbox 360 are fair (eg. you download a game add-on or game DLC. It is playable to the profile who brought it and is available to everyone on the console it was downloaded
    on. If that profile went on another console, s/he could still use it on that console with no fees, but if another profile wanted to use it, they would have to purchase it).
Thema:

1. our xbox 360 was consol banned months ago , i want to sell it as he has a xbox 1 how can i ???? - Similar Threads - 360 was consol

2. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  3. My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...: My Xbox 360 console CD track keeps opening back up whether I powered on or whether there’s a game in it or not cannot get it to close 4dce58ad-a9c6-46d8-9777-2469082be572
  4. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  5. Xbox 360 Kinect.games cam cause consoles to overheat?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Kinect.games cam cause consoles to overheat?: I played this game called Let's.Cheer and imy console overheated. I have a Xbox 360s. Are Kinect games a major cause of consoles overheating? Also is keeping the console offline better for...
  6. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  7. Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console: My friend sent me a message on his Xbox one and the only way I can message them currently is through Xbox 360. If I cannot reply to messages in time and forget to reply to them and turn off my...
  8. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  9. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  10. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2