Other methods for streaming

Discus and support Other methods for streaming in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I know it's not really a question more like a feature request, but maybe there is a way to do it right now. At the moment there are 3 methods for... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Daniel_H90, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Daniel_H90
    Daniel_H90 Guest

Hi, I know it's not really a question more like a feature request, but maybe there is a way to do it right now.

At the moment there are 3 methods for live streaming gameplay. You can stream directly to Twitch, or use the paid services Streamlabs and Lightstream.

Is it possible to just start a gameplay video stream to a specific IP port? So that you can use the video encoding of the Xbox and just select the Ethernet video stream in your favorite streaming software.

It would be nice to do that, so you can stream without a capture card connected to your PC and Xbox.

If you have wired gigabit Ethernet the the uprate would be more than enough. It's not that different than using the cloud solutions.

:)

Daniel_H90, Apr 20, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Daniel_H90, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Please, post it on the Xbox Insiders Reddit Forums*.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1c81qf7/xbox_requests_week_of_april_19th_2024/

It's the fastest way to have your request heard.

I hope this helps.

-----
    *Note: This is a non-Microsoft website.

The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information.

Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

unable to stream xbox to laptop using xbox console companion

Hi. I would highly recommend you get a desktop PC like CyberPowerPC brand and use an OBS along with an Elgato capture card. Those would be the best method for streaming. The other method is not what I recommended.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Stream vid in the background = better experience

No offense Mitchell, but I believe your line of thinking to be ignorant & foolish. Lag-switching affects everyone's connection & so does streaming a video. Think of it like this: If you slow down your connection, how can you possibly expect the game to send
    that information at the exact same speed to others' as if you hadn't streamed the video? It DOES affect EVERYONE's connection & not in a good way - for anyone. This method, like lag-switching or any other method like it, is inherently wrong & selfish. Don't
    do it.
  5. JasonA1980 Win User

Lovefilm stream in HD?

Sky's streaming is awful - thankfully the LOVEFiLM & DailyMotion App's seem to use the same method as Zune Streaming which brings it ultra fast with no obvious signs of buffering and continued pauses. If SKY used the same streaming method I'd use it more,
    but everything I watch on that even on the lower quality setting just stops and says LOADING all the time.
  6. ReticentRobot Win User

Media Center Extender???

@dudeskis01 - Without live tv/dvr tuner (through media center extender or any other method) the one would be useless to me as a media center/htpc - i have other devices that do streaming of internet and/or local content for free and without a gold subscription
    requirement.
Thema:

1. Other methods for streaming - Similar Threads - methods streaming

2. Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...: I designed a fallout4 xbox lab controller. I paid £32.15 as my first instalment. I haven't got an email or product number sent. All I have is my transaction id. Do I just have to wait for it to...
  3. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  4. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  5. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  6. Leveling up methods in the xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Leveling up methods in the xbox insider program: How do i gain more xp for leveling up because i qualify for beta just on the amount of time im in the program and im currently level 3 submitted by /u/CreditMajor4764 [link] [comments]
  7. Try another verification method

in XBoX on Windows
    Try another verification method: Im trying to redeem a reward and it said i need a phone number on my account, when i try to put my phone number it won't receive me any code, and now im blocked as it said, i wanted to know for...
  8. I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?: I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go? c39da3c8-53a5-4c35-b5db-a6561b690066
  9. How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?: Dear Microsoft/Xbox Community, I have a issue with my payment method that was been going on since 2 years ago (2022) & I tried to remove or replace the payment methods Online & on Console but it...
  10. What are the payment methods for xbox design lab? Is there afterpay or paypal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are the payment methods for xbox design lab? Is there afterpay or paypal?: I cant talk to xbox live chat, it keeps saying "There was an error processing your request" so i hoping you can help me to my question honestly Is there afterpay or paypal on xbox design lab?...