Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership

Discus and support Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One, with my account (user name) having a PIN number to use. My son also has an account within my "family" group on the Xbox (only two... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Geoff Fox, Jul 27, 2023.

1. Geoff Fox
    Geoff Fox Guest

I have an Xbox One, with my account (user name) having a PIN number to use. My son also has an account within my "family" group on the Xbox (only two of us). I only have a single Xbox in the house so it is already set to HOME.

The issue is when he logs into FALL GUYS, or similar games, there is no one there to play with him. BUT if I log in, and he uses my login there are 1000's of people playing. It looks like he is not getting the benefits of my Gold membership? How do I fix this setting so I do not need to log in for him?

I am assuming that non-Gold members do not get the same level of people playing the free games(?), and that is why there is no one there when he wants to play? But when I log in seconds later there is no issue finding a match in seconds.

:)

Geoff Fox, Jul 27, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fall Guys is a free to play game, which means he does not even need a Gold Subscription to play that game online. So he should be getting people on there to play with. Check his privacy settings to double-check that he is allowed to play online, that might be the issue.
  3. onyxishere Win User

User accounts...

Exactly. Once you've added both accounts to the new console simply add the Gold membership to your account then head over to Settings on the console (say "Xbox Go To Settings) then scroll right and add your son's (and any other family members) accounts
    to your Family so they can enjoy the benefits of a Gold membership as well.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Reimbursement for down time due to child cannot log into account

Sorry you are having this issue. Are you aware that on the Xbox One all members of a family can enjoy the benefits of one Gold membership? That means that if you have a Gold membership you just go to Settings and add the children to the Family and they
    will have access to the Gold as well. No need to purchase extra memberships anymore.
  5. Bluntman1138 Win User

Why cant i set up a CLOUD storage ??

CLoud storage is only good for gold members. 48 hour and 14 day trials DO NOT unlock gold. They allow for online play only, no other gold benefits are available while on a trial membership.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Membership

It can. Just have the gamertag that has the Gold membership mark the console as their Home console and add the other members to their family and the membership will share out.
Thema:

1. Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership - Similar Threads - Family Member getting

2. How do I share points to my family members?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I share points to my family members?: I cannot see how to give points to my family members. 296d0735-4738-44fd-ab53-448978e0a95a
  3. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  4. Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile: Hi, I bought the Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle a couple of years ago to replace a failing Xbox One S. At the time my son was too young to play Fortnite so I didn't look into...
  5. Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. "

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. ": Save adult organizers in Microsoft Family Safety. Is saved member but it's happened [img] Have problems To change this setting, have a parent sign in on console or web Need Tutorial...
  6. Issues with Game Pass Ultimate not letting family members play at the same time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Game Pass Ultimate not letting family members play at the same time.: Husband bought new Xbox Series X. We have Game Pass Ultimate. Our son could play all of his game pass games at the same time his dad was playing his Xbox before we got the new one. Now that we...
  7. I want to move my account onto a new family member. Will my attached child account move as...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to move my account onto a new family member. Will my attached child account move as...: I have an account with one child. I want to move both of us onto another family members account. Is it a case of just joining this other family group, and the child will also automatically follow...
  8. Is the an Xbox game pass that can be used at the same time with family members? Like a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the an Xbox game pass that can be used at the same time with family members? Like a...: I have three Xbox’s and want to play at the same time with my kids. It seems that I would have to buy three Xbox game passes to support this but 180 dollars seems like a lot to pay just so we can...
  9. Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?: Hi! I have an Ultimate Pass, and I can play Cloud Gaming. My son wants to play Cloud Gaming. His account is set to the same home XBox as me. But his Online Gaming account still says he needs to...
  10. How to transfer Funds to another Family Member

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer Funds to another Family Member: Trying to pay to change my Gamertag, so i got a parent to add the money to my account using my own card (Since apparently even though I'm 20 and legal age in my country as an Adult, I need someone...