Other controller than the xbox 360 or one for playing

Discus and support Other controller than the xbox 360 or one for playing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi guys, I usually play on pc with steam, so i play with my switch pro controller on pc. And I wanted to get Forza Horizon 4 and i can add the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jean-VladimirXIV, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Other controller than the xbox 360 or one for playing

Hi guys,

I usually play on pc with steam, so i play with my switch pro controller on pc.

And I wanted to get Forza Horizon 4 and i can add the game in my steam library but he don't take the controller in charge aswell.

Somebody have the solution, or do i have to buy a xbox controller?

Thanks

:)

Jean-VladimirXIV, Oct 1, 2018
  2. No vibration option.

Hello "DeadFall526" Other controller than the xbox 360 or one for playing :)

I did notice that the Xbox One controller ate batteries a lot faster than the Xbox 360 controller. I was able to squeeze out more play time with the Xbox 360 controller (playing Diablo 3 vanilla) as opposed to playing Destiny (Xbox One).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Deadfall526" Other controller than the xbox 360 or one for playing :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Alariaria.
    Alariaria. Guest
    XBOX ONE CONTROLLER VS XBOX 360!!!

Side by side the only difference I see is that the xbox one controller is lighter than the 360 controller. Other than that there wasn't a huge difference to the controllers for me.

Side by side I think MS has done a great job of not confusing people lol

Alariaria., Oct 1, 2018
  4. WhiteyBlack2
    WhiteyBlack2 Guest

WhiteyBlack2, Oct 1, 2018
  5. Vannec
    Vannec Guest
    As long as Windows can detect the controller when you plug it in, it should work. I use a Logitech F310 and it works fine. You don't need an Xbox branded controller. If you're launching the game from your Steam library, there may be an issue with how Steam
    is managing your controller. Personally, the only issues I've had with controllers is from Steam, not Windows itself.

Try going into the Steam settings and removing your controller profile, unplug the controller and plug it back in. If this doesn't fix the issue, try launching the game outside of Steam.

Hope this helps!

Vannec, Oct 2, 2018
  6. Hi guys, I bought an xbox-one controller. The problem is microsoft games don't take steam settings of controllers, and the switch pro controller work only with steam on pc.

Thanks for the help.

Jean-VladimirXIV, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: