OSU issues when swapping a dead HDD to SSD

Discus and support OSU issues when swapping a dead HDD to SSD in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; my X1X has been configured with insider firmware and i cant seem to find the correct OSU to reconfigure my system. everytime i use the OSU1 public... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xcile92, Dec 4, 2023.

1. /u/Xcile92
    /u/Xcile92 Guest

my X1X has been configured with insider firmware and i cant seem to find the correct OSU to reconfigure my system. everytime i use the OSU1 public release i get stuck in a loop E106/E101 on troubleshoot. my OS Version is 25398.2917.amd64fre.xb_flt_2311zn.231115-1800. cant seem to find an insider OS Firmware to download and install.

submitted by /u/Xcile92
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xcile92, Dec 4, 2023
  2. XxEndless WarxX Win User

Do you think Microsoft should allow Xbox One users to Upgrade their Hard-Drives, or offer a service giving users options for them to Upgrade our hard-drives for us?

3. mjmcss Win User

My Series X no longer recognises my Samsung T5 external SSD for media. Help!

I think the two issues are different - this thread is all about SSDs. It sounds like you guys are talking about hard drives (HDDs).

Even when all of our SSDs were broken for media, most people posting here said that their HDDs and USB thumb drives worked.

So they may have patched the SSD issue and introduced an HDD issue instead? 🤦🏽‍♂️
  4. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Anyone else going "Digital Only"?

my preference is for digital. I loathe accidentally destroying discs, and I also have a 500 gig hard drive just waiting to be used by an X1. its my laptops old HDD that I swapped out when I installed a SSD a year ago
  5. SaberXIII Win User

Xbox One/external SSD

And I was thinking about is the XBox One just incompatible with SSD's or when you say HDD's are you using that as a broad term covering both HDD and SSD.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Two XBOX S consoles and Two 250GB HDD

There are several issues with regularly swapping HDDs between consoles as outlined above. It's also worth testing to ensure the music files play when swapped to another console, something I can do later tonight.
Thema:

1. OSU issues when swapping a dead HDD to SSD - Similar Threads - OSU issues swapping

2. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?: I just want the most recent OSU f3ece180-f3b6-4c18-9f4d-97752fa7aa83
  3. OSU Feb 2024 System Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    OSU Feb 2024 System Error: I'm currently in a place with bad wifi, and last month I was getting the startup error, did the OSU, and it fixed everything. Now the update hit, I couldn't do it. I redid the process, but now I'm...
  4. Can i get the OSU file for a standard Xbox 1,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i get the OSU file for a standard Xbox 1,: My HDD is clicking out of the blue and now it wont boot, im looking for a way to use an old 500gm slim HDD and figured id fix my xbox, can someone send me a download?...
  5. current dash (9/27) osu release?

in XboX Insiders
    current dash (9/27) osu release?: i had a one x that i unenrolled from the preview. it all worked fine and updated to the 9/27 public dash until a power cycle and i was greeted with the recovery screen. i wiped the console and...
  6. Xbox one 1540 motherboard and OSU question very important

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one 1540 motherboard and OSU question very important: Hi my Xbox one model 1540 has a dead motherboard and I purchased a new one off of eBay so I still need to do the OSU updates on it even if I have my original HDD which has the recent updates? And...
  7. Is there an OSU for version 221130-1745?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an OSU for version 221130-1745?: Hi, I have a problem with my OG Xbox One console. It worked adequately until it couldn't download and start games, so I tried resetting the console. However, it didn't boot again. So I tried to do...
  8. When will OSU be available for version 221130-1745?

in XboX Insiders
    When will OSU be available for version 221130-1745?: Hi, I have a problem with my OG Xbox One console. It worked adequately until it couldn't download and start games, so I tried resetting the console. However, it didn't boot again. So I tried to do...
  9. why does the osu file have a corrupted system.xvd program in it for the latest update for...

in XBoX on Windows
    why does the osu file have a corrupted system.xvd program in it for the latest update for...: why does the osu file have a corrupted system.xvd program in it for the latest update for xbox one? b197897c-209a-4860-9693-83f672d3c733
  10. So my Xbox one X has starting giving error codes and OSU 1 nor reset will function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one X has starting giving error codes and OSU 1 nor reset will function.: Depending upon the order I do things it will give either E101, E102 or E105 error code and I am unable to get OSU1 update to take it got to about 13% but that was only once the rest of the time it...