Original Xbox Saves via USB.

Discus and support Original Xbox Saves via USB. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, looking for a bit of help. Just got an original Xbox. Just wondering if anyone as experience with putting game saves on it from USB. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndyUK NUFC, Jan 6, 2016.

1. AndyUK NUFC
    AndyUK NUFC Guest

Hi all,

looking for a bit of help. Just got an original Xbox. Just wondering if anyone as experience with putting game saves on it from USB. When I connect the USB via a controller port i get the message the memory card inserted may corrupt.

Any help would be appreciate.

Thanks.

:)

AndyUK NUFC, Jan 6, 2016
  2. original Xbox game saves needs an update

original Xbox games saves on Xbox 360 needs an update (Microsoft still updates 360 from time to time)

we need a update that allows to put original Xbox game saves on to USB drives and memory cards or even maybe cloud saves and don't tell me it's impossible since the original Xbox had its own memory cards and modders made USB drives for Xbox original work
    via dongles and it's honestly frustrating to restart your game every time you use an Xbox live account or lack there on a new Xbox which means you have to resort to internet programs via/and hard drive transfer kits or third party accessories just to move
    original Xbox data to a different hard drive without wiping your previous hard drive because the hard drive transfer kit does that when it moves stuff

Ian McPherson, Jan 6, 2016
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Upgraded HD but I can not transfer one of the save game files

With the Transfer Cable, you get the option to Move an original XBOX save file to another HDD.

USB MUs cannot store original XBOX save game files.

IceStorm III, Jan 6, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: