Original XBOX "Atari Anthology" - Want to play on my XBOX360

Discus and support Original XBOX "Atari Anthology" - Want to play on my XBOX360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'd like to play the Atari Anthology (Original XBOX game) on my XBOX360S (250 GB Drive). This game(s) are on the original XBOX game list, that are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CFSYM, Feb 11, 2021.

1. CFSYM
    CFSYM Guest

Hi, I'd like to play the Atari Anthology (Original XBOX game) on my XBOX360S (250 GB Drive). This game(s) are on the original XBOX game list, that are supported for XBOX360. I get an error message. There are two messages actually, that are in the on screen graphic fields where you can't read the entire message. "This Xbox game has not been c..." and "This original Xbox game has encountered a..." is all I see. Any suggestions?

There is also a longer message: This original Xbox game is not supported on your Xbox 360 console An update to support this game may be available For more info, go to www.xbox.com/games. Going here shows that Atari Anthology should be supported, but no information on how to resolve any issues.

Thanks.

Chris

:)

CFSYM, Feb 11, 2021
  2. AlyceO Win User

Playing Atari Anthology on xbox 360 kinect

I tried the atari anthology disc on another xbox 30 purchased in 2003/2004 and it worked. I have an xbo 360 kinect purchased in 2010 any ideas on why it won't play on my xbox?

Thanks,

3. Mister Cerb Win User

Hey there Foil. That's almost definitely your holdup then. You need to have an official Xbox 360 hard drive. The emulator software needed to run original Xbox games comes standard on the hard drive. There's no way to obtain the emulator software other than
    on a hard drive.

I'm not sure where you bought your hard drive, but if it was sold to you on the pretext that it was an official Xbox 360 hard drive, I would return it to the retailer and exchange it for an official one. If you bought it from a friend or something like that,
    you'll need to purchase an official Xbox 360 hard drive to be able to play those original Xbox games.

I hope this helps and you get it all sorted! ^_^
  4. AlyceO Win User

Correction to my pst I have play and eject as options. Sorry!

5. AlyceO Win User

When I put the original xbox game in the console and it appears on the menu I see the play atarti anthology icon and the only button options are A for select or Y for eject. i get an error the game couldn't start. Try downloading agai. I have installed
    an offical xbox 360 s 320GB OEM harddrive which stopped the original error that I needed a harddrive but has since lead to the new error. We have another older xbox game lollipop chainsaw and it works. I have tried two different game disks and same results.
    Any other ideas?
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Hey foil. Hmmm...maybe your hard drive just doesn't have the software needed to run original Xbox games? Which it should...since you said you have an Xbox official hard drive, not a knock-off (right?)

Do you have any other original Xbox games that you can try on your console to see if it'll work for you?
Thema:

1. Original XBOX "Atari Anthology" - Want to play on my XBOX360 - Similar Threads - Original Atari Anthology

2. Xbox one original,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original,: Power brick flashes between white and orange 4 times white before staying orange. For about 6 seconds each time. 6 for white then 6 for orange. Xbox won't turn on just turns right back off....
  3. How can I fix my original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my original Xbox One?: It is giving me a E102 error on startup. We have reset it and it won't let us do a offline update. Can we fix it? 1c3a3b95-760d-4ae6-853d-ecc6be84e6c7
  4. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  5. What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?

in XboX Insiders
    What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?: What games can xbox series x and xbox one original not play together? submitted by /u/TheHeffmeister [link] [comments]
  6. Original Xbox not powering on but eject button works.

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox not powering on but eject button works.: Found my original Xbox, brand new condition. Plugged in Power, plugged in AV, the power button simply does not work. However the eject button for the CD does work, whilst it doesn’t extend the CD...
  7. How do I login to my original account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I login to my original account?: I lost the physical disc of Minecraft so I reinstalled it on my ps4, and when I tried signing into my Microsoft account microsoft gave me a new one somehow, and now I can’t get back into my...
  8. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  9. Why is my Original xbox one ruining power bricks with every single xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Original xbox one ruining power bricks with every single xbox update: I Have an original xbox one and every single time xbox does an update it causes powerfully issues. Before I went aftermarket I went oem with power supplies I bought 1 new 1 refurbished and 1 used...
  10. How Do You Fix Error Code E100 00000703 80910002 On The Original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do You Fix Error Code E100 00000703 80910002 On The Original Xbox One?: I had given my Xbox One Original to my younger brothers. Everything had been working normal for a couple months until they told asked me for help. I turned on the Xbox and it gets stuck on 77%...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox original