Original minecraft account missing after subscribing xbox game pass

Discus and support Original minecraft account missing after subscribing xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a Mojang account that has Minecraft before they ask me to migrate it to a Microsoft account, so I did migrate to my Microsoft account, however I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lifeless Otaku1, Jul 7, 2023.

1. Original minecraft account missing after subscribing xbox game pass

I had a Mojang account that has Minecraft before they ask me to migrate it to a Microsoft account, so I did migrate to my Microsoft account, however I subscribed to the Xbox game pass a few days later using the same Microsoft account, after the I decided to unsubscribe the Xbox game pass, I realized that my original premium account is gone and it says that I've not purchased it. Meaning that I should have 2 Minecraft accounts when I am subscribed to the Xbox game pass, after I cancelled my subscription from Xbox game pass, I should have 1 Minecraft account that is originally migrated to the Microsoft account, but now it's gone. What do I do?

:)

Lifeless Otaku1, Jul 7, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

The only best option now is to contact the game developer Mojang as they have all the tools to locate and manage your Minecraft account on their end. You can contact them here at these links:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request... or https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

After submitting the ticket request, you will receive an update from them within 24 - 48 hours.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created.

You can check out this link for further information regarding Minecraft account migration:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

In order to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft account was migrated, you will need to sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > Order History.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft Launcher.
  4. XBF - Dom Win User

Minecraft migrate/device change

Hello AndyParsons2,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

When you say that you've "Migrated it" are you referring to migrating your Mojang account to a Microsoft account? Do you own Minecraft for Windows? If not, you will have to purchase Minecraft for Windows as Minecraft is not an Xbox Play Anywhere title. Currently, purchasing Minecraft for a console does not grant access to Minecraft on Windows and vice versa. If you are currently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or PC Game Pass, you will have access to Minecraft through the Xbox app on PC.
  5. PedroCustódio2 Win User

FS2020 stuck in update screen - XBox pass version

Found this on reddit and this worked for me!

" had the same issue and found a solution for the Game Pass version. You need to switch accounts in the Xbox beta app. Switch to a different (or new) account, then launch the game and it will
    start downloading everything again. Once done you can switch back to your regular account."
    Do I have to subscribe to the game pass once more? The new account does not recognize the game pass I have bought on the original one.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Trouble Installing a Game

If you do not own it on PC, and do not subscribe to PC game pass or a game pass ultimate, you have to purchase it on PC, Minecraft is a separate purchase on every platform
Thema:

1. Original minecraft account missing after subscribing xbox game pass - Similar Threads - Original minecraft account

2. Xbox one original,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original,: Power brick flashes between white and orange 4 times white before staying orange. For about 6 seconds each time. 6 for white then 6 for orange. Xbox won't turn on just turns right back off....
  3. How can I fix my original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my original Xbox One?: It is giving me a E102 error on startup. We have reset it and it won't let us do a offline update. Can we fix it? 1c3a3b95-760d-4ae6-853d-ecc6be84e6c7
  4. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  5. Is there a way to get my original minecraft account back after I've missed the migration...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to get my original minecraft account back after I've missed the migration...: I'm a full-time college student who didn't really know migration was happening. I may have started it in 2021 or whenever it first opened, but I had no idea they'd be deleted until now. This...
  6. How can I recover my original mojang - minecraft account UUID after migrating?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover my original mojang - minecraft account UUID after migrating?: I couldnt find a proper category for this, but minecraft mojang support told me to go to microsoft support regarding migration problems. After migrating my mojang account to my microsoft account,...
  7. I can't remember my login to Minecraft. It was originally migrated from Mojang.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't remember my login to Minecraft. It was originally migrated from Mojang.: Hi, I can't remember my login to Minecraft. It was originally migrated from Mojang. I have tried the reset password link but the email never arrives. Help. Thanks, A....
  8. How can I get my child minecraft on PC without having two profiles, since he originally set...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my child minecraft on PC without having two profiles, since he originally set...: My child has an existing Xbox account made using Gmail. He plays Minecraft on his Xbox but wants to play on PC now. He had to make a Microsoft account which I had to add to my Microsoft family....
  9. I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...: I need help getting my old Microsoft account on my ps5 249b70c1-a9c2-47ae-a076-cbb1873533c9
  10. Minecraft original skins gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft original skins gone?: Where did the Minecraft birthday skin packs go? it seems like 99% of my purchased content is completely gone and it is not in the my pack section and there is nothing that says I even own them...