(Original) Call of duty mw2 achievement and act 3 glitch

Discus and support (Original) Call of duty mw2 achievement and act 3 glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I completed the original call of duty modern warfare 2 on hardened difficultly and recieved no achievement. Also the 3rd act of the game is now blurred... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HiTherewww, Jun 24, 2023.

1. HiTherewww
    HiTherewww Guest

I completed the original call of duty modern warfare 2 on hardened difficultly and recieved no achievement. Also the 3rd act of the game is now blurred out giving me no access to playing them again. The end half of the second act is also unplayable without rebating all the missions again. I have the achievement for game completion on any difficulty to back up.

:)

HiTherewww, Jun 24, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Has it been over 72 hours since you've completed the achievement? You can also sign in at Xbox.com to check the status. Select your profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then select Xbox profile > Achievements. Select the title of the achievement that you're trying to unlock. If the achievement appears under Achievements, it's already unlocked.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Are you playing on Xbox or PC? Also, is this the only game that is having this issue? It will help us determine the steps we can perform to fix the issue.
  4. A Proud Gay Man Win User

Favorite MP shooters of all time

1. Call of Duty: MW3

2. Call of Duty: Black Ops

3. Call of Duty: MW2

4. Call of Duty: 4

5. The Next Call of Duty.
  5. EPIC EYEBROW Win User

What is the best Call of Duty? The worst?

-BEST-

1) MW

2) MW2

3) Black Ops

4) Call of Duty 2

5) World at War

6) Call of Duty 3

-WORST-
  6. Bow2 MerK Win User

Which Call of Duty is the best?

To be fair all Call of dutys are fun and have their ups and hardly any downs just the Lag part. But if were to say top 5 it would be in order 1.Call of duty Mw2 2.Call of duty Mw3 3.Call of duty Black ops1 4.Call of duty Black ops 3 5.Call of duty Ghost(Gungame).
Thema:

1. (Original) Call of duty mw2 achievement and act 3 glitch - Similar Threads - Original Call duty

2. Xbox one original,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original,: Power brick flashes between white and orange 4 times white before staying orange. For about 6 seconds each time. 6 for white then 6 for orange. Xbox won't turn on just turns right back off....
  3. How can I fix my original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my original Xbox One?: It is giving me a E102 error on startup. We have reset it and it won't let us do a offline update. Can we fix it? 1c3a3b95-760d-4ae6-853d-ecc6be84e6c7
  4. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  5. What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?

in XboX Insiders
    What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?: What games can xbox series x and xbox one original not play together? submitted by /u/TheHeffmeister [link] [comments]
  6. Original Xbox not powering on but eject button works.

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox not powering on but eject button works.: Found my original Xbox, brand new condition. Plugged in Power, plugged in AV, the power button simply does not work. However the eject button for the CD does work, whilst it doesn’t extend the CD...
  7. How do I login to my original account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I login to my original account?: I lost the physical disc of Minecraft so I reinstalled it on my ps4, and when I tried signing into my Microsoft account microsoft gave me a new one somehow, and now I can’t get back into my...
  8. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  9. Why is my Original xbox one ruining power bricks with every single xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Original xbox one ruining power bricks with every single xbox update: I Have an original xbox one and every single time xbox does an update it causes powerfully issues. Before I went aftermarket I went oem with power supplies I bought 1 new 1 refurbished and 1 used...
  10. I have an original Xbox game called whacked I wanted to play on my Xbox series x but it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an original Xbox game called whacked I wanted to play on my Xbox series x but it's...: I have an original Xbox game called whacked I wanted to play on my Xbox series x but it's not reading my disc b3f1aac0-9126-4524-8433-7346a0a43a7f