Origin Account Help: Is there anyway to sign in through this website? Please Help.

Discus and support Origin Account Help: Is there anyway to sign in through this website? Please Help. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't sign in with origin because it is under information irrelevant to my account. Is there anyway EA or xbox can reset and relink my information to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elite Spartan36, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Origin Account Help: Is there anyway to sign in through this website? Please Help.

I can't sign in with origin because it is under information irrelevant to my account. Is there anyway EA or xbox can reset and relink my information to the correct information?

:)

Elite Spartan36, Nov 26, 2014
  2. Sign up to Alpha test Titanfall on Xbox One.

Might sign up my origin account is US anyway

The Viral Cyrix, Nov 26, 2014
  3. rabbit221
    rabbit221 Guest
    server update

Is there anyway to get to that link without having an Origin account? It doesn't even give you an option to sign up for one.

rabbit221, Nov 26, 2014
  4. Origin Account Help: Is there anyway to sign in through this website? Please Help.

I wanted to get the Bow through Origin and need help accessing origin.

Elite Spartan36, Nov 26, 2014
  5. Elite Spartan36 Win User

Origin Account Help: Is there anyway to sign in through this website? Please Help.

I wanted to get the Bow through Origin and need help accessing origin.
  6. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Onedrive error code 23

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

A minute there I thought you was going on about the Website. Anyway, the videos you are trying to watch. Have you tried watching them through the website.
    http://onedrive.com. From there, you can sign into your Microsoft Account and see if you can watch them through the website.

Also, the videos you are trying to watch, are they yours or what someone shared with you through OneDrive,

I hope this helps, and please be sure to post back any results you find

Regards,
  7. James Smith (iTz_Nao Win User

Ps4 minecraft microsoft account problem

Hi Trex,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportfor more assistance. We hope this information
    helps! It is important to log into both websites.

Thanks,

Brad
    I have tried to sign into my account for about 3 days now, I cant seem to do it. I'm using the aka website, but the game just crashes. Please help!
  8. Smwutches Win User

i wanted to redeem a 360 game on 360

If you bought it through the xbox website, it would be tied to the account that you purchased it on. If you were signed into the website on your own account (you shouldn't have access to a friend's account anyway), then it would be tied to your account and
    you can download it from your download history on the 360.

If you weren't signed into your account when you made the purchase, Then whoever's account was signed in, can submit a

refund request
    and then you can purchase the game from your account or as a code from another retailer.
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

Can't log in with Mircrosoft account on PS4, Minecraft

Hi Taffie,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. This is a known issue and is being looked into. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account
    through the Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportand PlayStation Support for more assistance.
    We hope this information helps! If a new Microsoft account, please sign into the Xbox site so a gamer tag attaches.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Origin Account Help: Is there anyway to sign in through this website? Please Help. - Similar Threads - Origin Account Help

2. How do I login to my original account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I login to my original account?: I lost the physical disc of Minecraft so I reinstalled it on my ps4, and when I tried signing into my Microsoft account microsoft gave me a new one somehow, and now I can’t get back into my...
  3. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  4. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  5. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  6. Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?: I got my Xbox One a few years ago (I believe in 2018) and I don't remember setting up an Epic Games account when we downloaded Fortnite, but I seem to need it when I want to redeem V-Bucks. Every...
  7. I cannot get into my original gameloft account on the my little pony game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot get into my original gameloft account on the my little pony game: I cannot get in my original gameloft account for the my little pony game. Had it about two years ago on the same device and deleted it due to lavk of storage, now i have it back and when i go to...
  8. How can you transfer an Xbox account to a different email without getting the original...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you transfer an Xbox account to a different email without getting the original...: So I’ve been playing Xbox off of my dads email but now he wants me to transfer my account somehow without getting his email deleted is there anyway to do that 8055632e-4efe-4695-803c-23e3130f752a
  9. How can I get my original Microsoft account associated with my new email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my original Microsoft account associated with my new email?: I cannot access my Microsoft account because the password is 20+ years old and the email associated with it does not exist anymore. I had to create another account to ask this question. I just...
  10. Is there a way to get my original minecraft account back after I've missed the migration...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to get my original minecraft account back after I've missed the migration...: I'm a full-time college student who didn't really know migration was happening. I may have started it in 2021 or whenever it first opened, but I had no idea they'd be deleted until now. This...